2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Enjoy. Your next to the cat, providing the gallery for the dlc

Thanks for the advice. Sadly did I only trigger the ninja mission after I beat Madison :(
And for the B6 scenes... which elf house? I feel kinda stupid, but the elf has only a tent I cant enter, no building I've found so far offers resting possibilities, neither does the apartment or the battle arenas...

I'd guess thats the dlc with B6. B6 is called the core layer of the abyss, therefor towards futher depth.
Thanks

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
From the camp base, head toward the east and dive. And then after diving into the water, go northwest and proceed with the quest mushroom.
thanks man
oh I wanna ask again, do you know where's the unicorn in B3? it's a quest from Matthew

michika

Jun 13, 2017
thanks man
oh I wanna ask again, do you know where's the unicorn in B3? it's a quest from Matthew
Random. Just keep explore the whole map(surface area and make sure to reset by re-enter the map after you cleared all the chests) until you encountered it. And yeah, its a rare encounter included the big bird.

Last edited:

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Was it the request from this one elf that wanted to move into a new home? Then go to 2nd floor abyss where you meet the orc who open the restaurant(from the fairy restaurant quest's location)
Thank you. I did it.

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Hi, guys! How to trigger quest with mushroom so Roche can become ninja or smth like that?

kurohg

Jul 26, 2018
Thats the DLC. When you've beaten the end boss, you'll get access to the elevator
I've beaten the final boss in B5, see the ending credit, tried to access B6 but it won't let me(asking for password).
Did I miss something somewhere?

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
I've beaten the final boss in B5, see the ending credit, tried to access B6 but it won't let me(asking for password).
Did I miss something somewhere?
I cant remember anymore. I'd advise to talk to all important npcs. that should probably trigger it. If not I could provide a save.

How to unlock Lyka's shop?
Did you talk to her in the underground city and to Ettore in your palace?

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I cant remember anymore. I'd advise to talk to all important npcs. that should probably trigger it. If not I could provide a save.

Did you talk to her in the underground city and to Ettore in your palace?
yes, and they gave me the same generic responses, I've already cleared the final boss and on my way to clearing the DLC dungeon

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
pls help, how to get H scene with a guy with green robe in the hidden shop in B4, the one who sell machine part
already talk to him but got nothing

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone found Blake? Just received the email from Jericho and wandered all over the 1st Layer and been unable to find him anywhere near the bridge.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Anyone found Blake? Just received the email from Jericho and wandered all over the 1st Layer and been unable to find him anywhere near the bridge.
You're suppose to find this pit and drop down there. It's somewhere on the bottom right corner of the map

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Anyways, finished everything, including the DLC (beating Alciel took a while).

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get every h-scenes for Ovelia and Hinagiku. (9/11 and 8/10 respectively).

Also seem to have found a bug where after you visited the DLC map area, you are unable to use the Float spell anywhere else even in other floors

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Anyways, finished everything, including the DLC (beating Alciel took a while).

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get every h-scenes for Ovelia and Hinagiku. (9/11 and 8/10 respectively).

Also seem to have found a bug where after you visited the DLC map area, you are unable to use the Float spell anywhere else even in other floors
If you have a save game just before you enter the DLC, showing where you can use float, I might be able to fix that in the modified version.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The game had a nice challenge in the hard difficult, loved it~

The art is very standard anime style and so are the characters and dialogues (my fav is Rosche~ so cute).

Still, it was a nice experience for a rpg lover.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
pls help, how to get H scene with a guy with green robe in the hidden shop in B4, the one who sell machine part
already talk to him but got nothing
I don't know the exact trigger for this, as I just saw the scene now (finished DLC), but I think you have to venture around 5th layer for a bit, as well as make a few stuff out of machine parts from Blake.

If you have a save game just before you enter the DLC, showing where you can use float, I might be able to fix that in the modified version.
my last save before entering the DLC floor unfortunately was just before the last story boss so uhhhh, I don't know how much it'll work.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes