2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

JUICYYY

Sep 3, 2020
Guys, have a favor to ask. what can i do after defeating the final boss on the sixth layer. Besides, are there such recollection room for Alciel and her sisters. been walking around for 1 hour and don't know what to do

thousanddd thanks if my curiousity is solved

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
cant figure out a way to enter the 3rd floor underwater stage
beat the werewolf and whatnot
do all currently avaliable side quests, cant find a way to swim down

help pls

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Guys, have a favor to ask. what can i do after defeating the final boss on the sixth layer. Besides, are there such recollection room for Alciel and her sisters. been walking around for 1 hour and don't know what to do

thousanddd thanks if my curiousity is solved
Next to your Bedroom is a portal that leads to Leirams Villa, on the second floor sits a cat on a sofa, thats the succubus, she shows you all scenes from B6

Is B5 the last map?
Nope, theres B6 reachable through the second elevator in B5. You get access after defeating The Wizard.

What is the answer for the 4 question in B5, anyone knows?
You get them from the Scripture Data PDA. Either from the guys on B5 (the friend of the double titjob guy) or after the Abyss Cult extermination you get access to their building. At the end waits a computer. Be carefull and check your map in the darkness, theres a teleporter trap in the obvious path.

cant figure out a way to enter the 3rd floor underwater stage
beat the werewolf and whatnot
do all currently avaliable side quests, cant find a way to swim down
help pls
Go back to the campsite on B2. Go to the far right end of the Tunnel. There you'll find a ladder down to B3 with Jacks Shop. Jack sells a oxygen lantern (that you need for diving) for 6k or a boobjob by our princess. Then your good to go.

I've made two more maps. One for B3 (Under and above water) and one for B6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After finishing the game, I'm still missing three scenes from the 100% save.
1. Rosche's Feelings
2. Love fullfilled
3. Cry of the Fishmen

I dont have the slightest idea how to trigger them or where to go.
There was a hint in Leirams Castle about camping on B6, but that didnt trigger anything.

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Next to your Bedroom is a portal that leads to Leirams Villa, on the second floor sits a cat on a sofa, thats the succubus, she shows you all scenes from B6

Nope, theres B6 reachable through the second elevator in B5. You get access after defeating The Wizard.

You get them from the Scripture Data PDA. Either from the guys on B5 (the friend of the double titjob guy) or after the Abyss Cult extermination you get access to their building. At the end waits a computer. Be carefull and check your map in the darkness, theres a teleporter trap in the obvious path.

Go back to the campsite on B2. Go to the far right end of the Tunnel. There you'll find a ladder down to B3 with Jacks Shop. Jack sells a oxygen lantern (that you need for diving) for 6k or a boobjob by our princess. Then your good to go.

1. Rosche's Feelings
2. Love fullfilled
3. Cry of the Fishmen

There was a hint in Leirams Castle about camping on B6, but that didnt trigger anything.
Can you put your save,the save from the other guy doesn't have the portal to the Castle

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018

1. Rosche's Feelings
2. Love fullfilled
3. Cry of the Fishmen

thx my dude, i didnt realize that ladder down
that cart rail beside it is distracting, and the map doesnt help
(since its displayed as "discovered" even though i never go down on it)

Reactions: Bluefox23

JUICYYY

Sep 3, 2020

1. Rosche's Feelings
2. Love fullfilled
3. Cry of the Fishmen

For Scene 2 and 3, all you need is to rest in the elf house placed in B6 map twice. and for Scene 1, you have to make Rosche complete the ninja mission or something before camp at map B2 or B3 once Aria gave Rosche some suspicious medicine

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
Abyss Explorer Complete Edition-Toward Further Depth-[RPG][Japanese]

found this on onlyhgames.com what is the difference?

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Can you put your save,the save from the other guy doesn't have the portal to the Castle
Enjoy. Your next to the cat, providing the gallery for the dlc

For Scene 2 and 3, all you need is to rest in the elf house placed in B6 map twice. and for Scene 1, you have to make Rosche complete the ninja mission or something before camp at map B2 or B3 once Aria gave Rosche some suspicious medicine
Thanks for the advice. Sadly did I only trigger the ninja mission after I beat Madison :(
And for the B6 scenes... which elf house? I feel kinda stupid, but the elf has only a tent I cant enter, no building I've found so far offers resting possibilities, neither does the apartment or the battle arenas...

Abyss Explorer Complete Edition-Toward Further Depth-[RPG][Japanese]

found this on onlyhgames.com what is the difference?
I'd guess thats the dlc with B6. B6 is called the core layer of the abyss, therefor towards futher depth.

Reactions: Zenmurakami

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
help, need to complete a quest in B3 from Nike and friends so Rosche can become a ninja, but I can find the mushroom, where is it?

michika

Jun 13, 2017
help, need to complete a quest in B3 from Nike and friends so Rosche can become a ninja, but I can find the mushroom, where is it?
From the camp base, head toward the east and dive. And then after diving into the water, go northwest and proceed with the quest mushroom.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
How do I get to the "Home of The Dark Elves?"
Was it the request from this one elf that wanted to move into a new home? Then go to 2nd floor abyss where you meet the orc who open the restaurant(from the fairy restaurant quest's location)

• Red Heart
Reactions: XDHGX
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes