2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Here is a 100% save including DLC all unlocked! All Monster Encyclopedia unlocked! You can use the save file and put all powerful equipment into storage and start a new game from the Blue Crystal at the Tavern if you like!
Ah man so bad, if you play new game you cannot get all the scene back

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Concerning the H-scenes (in the re-collection room), 3 of them are only available in the DLC part.

So, if you miss only 3 H-scenes concerning the 4 main characters just before the end of the main story, that's normal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harpybird

Nov 5, 2017
So when I go to the third gatekeeper's room on my way to Alciel, it's empty... Do I need to do something before fighting the 3rd gatekeeper? I got the note saying to look in Alciel's sister's dresser, but where even is that?

Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
Did anyone know how to unlock DLC content ? I killed the final B5 boss and return to Main street,what should I do next ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
So when I go to the third gatekeeper's room on my way to Alciel, it's empty... Do I need to do something before fighting the 3rd gatekeeper? I got the note saying to look in Alciel's sister's dresser, but where even is that?
Don't remember exactly which girl is the 3rd gatekeeper, but AFAIR the girls in the maze need to be "released" before being able to do their gatekeeper job: one in the cemetery (defeat the pumpkins around her), another one just near the rest area (need sake), another one in a sort of a building (needs elf blood), and one which needs something a monkey has stolen to her (need succubus necklace).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Did anyone know how to unlock DLC content ? I killed the final B5 boss and return to Main street,what should I do next ?
After you've finished the main part (i.e. talked to the king spirit, see credits, ...), Blake should have told you (when you return to your base ?) that they have unlocked the password for the second elevator in the 5th layer. You can access to the core layer with it (first part of the DLC content).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Why is there a futa/trans tag? Does the MC turn into a futa?
There is some scenes (at least two, for sure) with futa: for instance Rosche with Ovelia, or Rosche with Hinagiku. But it's just temporary for the concerned character, during the scene(s).

Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
After you've finished the main part (i.e. talked to the king spirit, see credits, ...), Blake should have told you (when you return to your base ?) that they have unlocked the password for the second elevator in the 5th layer. You can access to the core layer with it (first part of the DLC content).
Thanks a lot, I found blake still not join the base yet, I think I need to find a way let him join

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks a lot, I found blake still not join the base yet, I think I need to find a way let him join
I'm not sure Blake is really needed in your base (it could be just an expected part of the story).

Have you really finished the main part (i.e. see the long credit list, for instance) ?
Have you tried the second elevator ? Is it still locked ?

Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
I'm not sure Blake is really needed in your base (it could be just an expected part of the story).

Have you really finished the main part (i.e. see the long credit list, for instance) ?
Have you tried the second elevator ? Is it still locked ?
Yes, I finished the main part, I can see 2 crystal in the bar.
I talked to blake in the bar, he just ask me anything interesting ?
I also tried the second elevator, still locked need password

Thanks your help, I need to find a way let blake to join the team
Do you know how he can join the team ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I finished the main part, I can see 2 crystal in the bar.
I talked to blake in the bar, he just ask me anything interesting ?
I also tried the second elevator, still locked need password

Thanks your help, I need to find a way let blake to join the team
Do you know how he can join the team ?
2 crystals ? Not only one ?

Blake can't exactly join the team: he can just be "hired" and so join the base (in the same room as Fay). And sorry, I can't remember how I've "hired" him (but I guess it was probably after having "hired" Fay).

Have you returned to your base (i.e. Royal Villa) ? Because, I've tried again the main part end and Blake is really waiting you the first time you return to your base after that.

Anyway, once again I'm not sure you have to "hire" him: having rescued him is probably enough (but it's only a supposition).

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes