4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Alright, I'm done with Episode 2 and I have some things to say about it:
  • The Corruption/Naughty point system is inherently flawed in my opinion. Especially if you have to make some unintuitive decisions to get them all.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • This is my first time following the development of dimajio3333's work live, but the speed at which
Just my two cents. I still love this game and this dev, but it would be okay if things slowed down a bit.
This game is a short game only 5 episodes . Is not a long like PE!!! Thats why the game development is so rapid !!!

DEV say , after this game , he will start a long term game !!!

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
This game is a short game only 5 episodes . Is not a long like PE!!! Thats why the game development is so rapid !!!

DEV say , after this game , he will start a long term game !!!
Yeah, seriously. Why must every VN have a three year cycle? I appreciate what this Dev does and it’s refreshing to get solid VN in a reasonable amount of time.

Reactions: Will619

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Exploring the Big Apple Walkthrough MOD [vEp.2mab1] [asahibito]

Created a walkthrough mod for the game.

I don't think the game really needs a walkthrough at this point but due the developer's last game I wanted to get this panic screen into the game: :LOL:

Mod Post:
Exploring the Big Apple Walkthrough |

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes