4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm wondering if there's any way to get Emma to cheat, it seems like the only way to increase the naughty scale is for Patrick to be happy and excited by his wife's flirting and whatnot

Reactions: jenyabest

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I actually feel like there should be two scales, a naughty scale that involves things with Patrick, and that increases depending Patrick's choices. And a cheating scale, and that increases depending on Emma's choices

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Or maybe have it be that if Patrick is understanding and excited then it fills the naughty scale, but if he's jealous and possessive then it fills the cheating scale

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I actually feel like there should be two scales, a naughty scale that involves things with Patrick, and that increases depending Patrick's choices. And a cheating scale, and that increases depending on Emma's choices
Unfortunately, the dev only implements a singular "corruption" or "naughtiness" counter, so it probably means you have to take advantage of ALL the "naughty" opportunities you are presented with to progress Emma's "corruption", even if such decisions don't really logically increase Emma's "naughtiness". It is what it is.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
If the cheating path turns out true, then that would make this game better than Pineapple Express. In that one, there was never really any cheating, as the MC just went along with everything Julia wanted after a certain point.
Hopefully, in this game, Emma's Cheating Path ends with her staying with Martin and MC moves out, defeated. :PogChamp:

Reactions: fbass
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes