3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What if Emma agrees to a "Couples" photoshoot with Martin, for some very racy "adult" orientated products for a client that specializes in those types of products? Then her co-model turns out to be a super-fit, handsome dark-skinned male model, with an easygoing nature. She has almost instanious animalistic attraction to him, though she feels very conflicted. Later she tells Patrick, to allay his fears when he hears about the photo gig, she thinks her co-model is gay, so don't worry... what can possibly go wrong?
Myles 15-6-24 2211.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
There is news about the release and a couple teasers release on his Patreon. Can someone be so kind as to post it here ??

Reactions: dogukan69

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Hey Friends,
just wanted to give you a quick update on where things stand with the new Episode. Today, I've already got more content ready than in the first part, and technically I could release the update right now. However, I'm aiming to make it more substantial with an intriguing ending :) So, I'm still working hard every night. My plan is to roll out the update within a week (plus 2-3 days).
I'm not a fan of deadlines, but I get that you're curious about timelines. Let's keep pushing forward, ladies and gentleman. Thanks for the support, and have a great week!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
JUST PLAYED EPISODE 2 - WOW!!!
Episode 1 didn't have me sold on this game, but episode 2 was full of content and very worth playing. That said, I'm not sure its at the same level of Pineapple Express, but still a very good game. I strongly recommend episode 2 to anyone who has the means.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
JUST PLAYED EPISODE 2 - WOW!!!
Episode 1 didn't have me sold on this game, but episode 2 was full of content and very worth playing. That said, I'm not sure its at the same level of Pineapple Express, but still a very good game. I strongly recommend episode 2 to anyone who has the means.
It will be a shorter VM than PE..maybe just 2-3 more updates...but lets see hopefully Dimajio gets surprised himself with more ideas to continue longer..

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
It will be a shorter VM than PE..maybe just 2-3 more updates...but lets see hopefully Dimajio gets surprised himself with more ideas to continue longer..
Wait, what? Is that legit confirmed by the dev? Seems incredibly short, but I guess if it approaches the peak of Pineapple Express it will be worth it regardless... though I am partial to interracial NTR and Julia is just on another level of LIs

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Wait, what? Is that legit confirmed by the dev? Seems incredibly short, but I guess if it approaches the peak of Pineapple Express it will be worth it regardless... though I am partial to interracial NTR and Julia is just on another level of LIs
Facts. I'll be happy if "Exploring the Big Apple" just runs til the end of August and we get something new by Winter.
Its got to be tough coming up with so many VN ideas.

slaydaddy

Jan 11, 2022
Facts. I'll be happy if "Exploring the Big Apple" just runs til the end of August and we get something new by Winter.
Its got to be tough coming up with so many VN ideas.
For sure. I actually like his shorter games as much as his longer ones. At this point, I think Make Me Happy is #1 for me actually.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes