4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Given as that path was the last to be implemented, I think it'll be given the least passion in development. Which I couldn't be happier about! I think it'll be similar to all his games in that it's an mc who gets excited hearing about his wife's adventures and they navigate the ups and downs throughout the story.
What do you mean by "last implemented"? AFAIK, all the routes only begin diverging as of this latest update, where the most important choice you can make is selecting which type of fetish video to send to Emma - which sets you on the desired path.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
What do you mean by "last implemented"? AFAIK, all the routes only begin diverging as of this latest update, where the most important choice you can make is selecting which type of fetish video to send to Emma - which sets you on the desired path.
Just that. The very first choice in the game:
1727601634560.png
certainly wasn't giving cheating vibes. Indeed, it wasn't until the send-a-video-link segment that any kind of cheating path was realized; he said as much on his patreon.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Just that. The very first choice in the game:
View attachment 4081810
certainly wasn't giving cheating vibes. Indeed, it wasn't until the send-a-video-link segment that any kind of cheating path was realized; he said as much on his patreon.
Well, it's kinda obvious why it doesn't make sense to include "cheating" options from the very start of the game. It doesn't mean that the path will get the least amount of attention, either.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I think I may have missed the cheat path in Pineapple Express. Did You have to choose the phrase “Pineapple Express” a few times to trigger the cheat path?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think Dimajio is a very good writer. First of all, the overall tone of his work is mature - it's not just pretty characters banging stories, but it deals with sexual fantasies that real ‘grown-ups’ think about. Of course, the story settings aren't 100% perfect - some of them are overly absurd - but the characters' behaviour and dialogue within those settings is very realistic, and that's the biggest thing that makes me like his work.

Another thing I admire about Dimajio is that he's always willing to try new things, and his work evolves as he goes along. His first work, Sharing My finance, had a humorous, light-hearted storyline and a cuckold for a character, but he didn't like the humorous approach, so his next work, Permission, switched to a more normal tone, experimenting with the use of camera and video to tell the story. Lost in Paradise is a proper sized game that utilises all the experience he's gained and experiments with the bully route. I don't think the bully route was something he really enjoyed working on, as far as I can tell. For his next work, Pineapple Express, he ditched the bully route and experimented with the cheat route. I've seen him mention that the cheat route was a mistake, and I assumed that like the bully route, the cheat route wasn't his favourite either, but I was wrong: his work has always been told from the male protagonist's point of view, and he felt that this didn't allow him to tell the cheat story he wanted to tell. In Exploring the Big Apple, for the first time, he's telling the story from the female protagonist's point of view.

So, as one of his readers, what should we expect from Exploring the Big Apple? I think it's an epic cheating story, and I can't wait to see how he's going to portray the internal conflict of desire in people who cheat.
You're forgetting what makes Dimajio's writing good: he learns. Take that first game, the language in it was not very good but in this game? The way he's writing has become much better. He's getting very good at what he does.

russelld

May 19, 2024
You're forgetting what makes Dimajio's writing good: he learns. Take that first game, the language in it was not very good but in this game? The way he's writing has become much better. He's getting very good at what he does.
If you asked me, the language in Exploring the Big Apple is too squeaky clean. The FMC (Emma) doesn't utter one curse word, ever. Only in her thoughts would she mention the word "pussy", that's the extent of it. Not realistic when you are presenting a budding slut.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
If you asked me, the language in Exploring the Big Apple is too squeaky clean. The FMC (Emma) doesn't utter one curse word, ever. Only in her thoughts would she mention the word "pussy", that's the extent of it. Not realistic when you are presenting a budding slut.
I know alot of women that don't refer to their vag as a "pussy" . And these women are by no means what you would call prude. Some women just don't like the word and find other names for it

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Why are you responding to me on that? My comment was not about realism but the quality of his writing as in his language arts skills.

Reactions: JIE^_^

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
his skill at rendering has also greatly improved from PE to this game by a lot. The female MC is just flat out gorgeous. it is clear to me that he spent time making her beautiful and I am so grateful for that :p

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
his skill at rendering has also greatly improved from PE to this game by a lot. The female MC is just flat out gorgeous. it is clear to me that he spent time making her beautiful and I am so grateful for that :p
Yes, in this particular game the FMC is really a natural beauty.
I'm so curious to know what woman IRL inspired him so much :love:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yes, in this particular game the FMC is really a natural beauty.
I'm so curious to know what woman IRL inspired him so much :love:
Well... there are hundreds of models in the DAZ catalog and hundreds more on Renderotica and others... So, browsing those sights could yield something to catch his eye! But, I wonder too!

Agreed
Her eyes are kinda wonky, but that's an observation from a fellow digital artist obsessed with their own work.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 19 Votes