4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well... there are hundreds of models in the DAZ catalog and hundreds more on Renderotica and others... So, browsing those sights could yield something to catch his eye! But, I wonder too!

Agreed
Her eyes are kinda wonky, but that's an observation from a fellow digital artist obsessed with their own work.
Cause my bad english, I didn't explained good my thinking. Ok for dozen of models in DAZ, but I was talking about a real woman who inspired Dimajio for the wife in the game.
Perhaps a model, an actress, a collegue in his office.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
If you asked me, the language in Exploring the Big Apple is too squeaky clean. The FMC (Emma) doesn't utter one curse word, ever. Only in her thoughts would she mention the word "pussy", that's the extent of it. Not realistic when you are presenting a budding slut.
This is really a good point.
In an adult, xxx game, the dialogues have to be more hard and real.
Probably English is not his first language and he goes polite.

Reactions: Big Rooster

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
This is really a good point.
In an adult, xxx game, the dialogues have to be more hard and real.
Probably English is not his first language and he goes polite.
The dev have his own stile to make games . If you were use to it , to hear / read bad language on other games , in dev games is not the case !!! You have 2 options :
1) To accept his style to make games;
2) Dont accept his style and move on .

Allmost all dev inspire from others devs when the made games !!!The way Dev makes his games is called being original !!!

I have read many negative comments on this dev's games over time!! But those people must
they understand that if something is not to their taste, they are free to go and play those games that are to their taste.
I speak from experience, I played almost all the games NTR, Sharing, Hotwife ,Swing, Cheat, etc. on F95, and I didn't like many of them and I didn't play them again.

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The dev have his own stile to make games . If you were use to it , to hear / read bad language on other games , in dev games is not the case !!! You have 2 options :
1) To accept his style to make games;
2) Dont accept his style and move on .

Allmost all dev inspire from others devs when the made games !!!The way Dev makes his games is called being original !!!

I have read many negative comments on this dev's games over time!! But those people must
they understand that if something is not to their taste, they are free to go and play those games that are to their taste.
I speak from experience, I played almost all the games NTR, Sharing, Hotwife ,Swing, Cheat, etc. on F95, and I didn't like many of them and I didn't play them again.
No critics to this DEV, only compliments and only some suggestions.
But think at you and your wife, she arouses you when she says bad words first making sex, right ?
When she calls you "pig" and when she asks you if you like her being a slut ;). Or when she asks you to take some hot photo of her...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
No critics to this DEV, only compliments and only some suggestions.
But think at you and your wife, she arouses you when she says bad words first making sex, right ?
When she calls you "pig" and when she asks you if you like her being a slut ;). Or when she asks you to take some hot photo of her...
Bro , it is your fantasy, your fetish !!! Maybe Dev wife dont call him "pig" and he dont call her "slut" . Maybe they respect each others !!!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Hey guys,

as usual, I’m here to give you a quick update on the progress for the next release and a rough estimate of when it'll drop. I’ve already finished about half of the planned renders, and most of them are for the hottest scenes. Still pushing forward. Next up is the second part of the visuals, then coding and animations. Coding is honestly the toughest part right now because I’ve tangled up the story so much that even I’m a bit lost.

As for the release date, I’m not going to give an exact day, but I’m aiming to drop it before the 26th since I’ve got a short trip planned with my kids around then. If any unexpected issues come up, the release might get pushed to the 30th or 31st after I get back, but it’ll definitely be out this month.

Thanks for all your support, and have a great week!

P.S. Tomorrow I'll be sending a sneak peek of renders for the upcoming update to the appropriate Patreon tiers. Thank you!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you drakov for sharing the latest news. looking forward to seeing teasers tomorrow.

so far for scenes we should have:

- hot tub with patrick, martin and emma (maybe another girl?)
- another possible photoshoot and copping feel?
- emma coming out of the bath but is she talking to Patrick or is it Martin? :unsure:

Reactions: drakov

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So there is basically no straight netorare path. If you don't act like a massive cuck with the MC, the wife will basically never reach the necessary corruption lvls for anything interesting.

The game said if she reaches red zone, her corruption won't lower from there. So I guess the only way to get some kind of netorare vibe would be to pick every cuck choice until she reaches that red level, and then pick all the non-cuck choices to lower MC's cuckyness. That seems stupid as hell in terms of story flow. And I'm not even sure if {low corruption MC + high corruption wife} will be supported in the plot.

Well, this dev basically is always doing forced netorase stuff, so I knew what the direction of this likely would have been. That's fine. He is a great dev for netorase lovers.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
So there is basically no straight netorare path. If you don't act like a massive cuck with the MC, the wife will basically never reach the necessary corruption lvls for anything interesting.

The game said if she reaches red zone, her corruption won't lower from there. So I guess the only way to get some kind of netorare vibe would be to pick every cuck choice until she reaches that red level, and then pick all the non-cuck choices to lower MC's cuckyness. That seems stupid as hell in terms of story flow. And I'm not even sure if {low corruption MC + high corruption wife} will be supported in the plot.

Well, this dev basically is always doing forced netorase stuff, so I knew what the direction of this likely would have been. That's fine. He is a great dev for netorase lovers.
That is one of my main gripes with dimajio's games, the fact that you have to start out "sharing" your wife (or be a cuck) to eventually get an option where she cheats is counter-intuitive. Same happened in Pineapple Express, looks like it will be same here. No pure NTR, only as a consequence of being an asshole during NTS.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Yep I think same hos cheractwrs are 11/10 and good story /drama

But I hope in future we will get good ntr path next to nts and vanilla ofc

Reactions: lyang7

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
That is one of my main gripes with dimajio's games, the fact that you have to start out "sharing" your wife (or be a cuck) to eventually get an option where she cheats is counter-intuitive. Same happened in Pineapple Express, looks like it will be same here. No pure NTR, only as a consequence of being an asshole during NTS.
I see where you're coming from - at least pick those choices until the video option comes up....because to my understanding once you're on the "cheat path", you cant get off.

Though PE avoids your complaint - you get on the cheat path exactly how you would in real life, practice rules for thee but not for me :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes