2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
That should of been fixed in the last bug fix. Since the drugs you buy are at Jorik's shop and should be able to visit there now, after a quest.
yes am able to visit the shop this ain't the problem , the bug is when im trying to buy by clicing on the blue piles image i can't
buy it cause the image and text where you clic on disappear
do you want exemple in image for you to see ?

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Dirty edit, it wasn't even linked in the game.

EDIT: Fixed another Jorik bug.
Hi. First of all, thanks for all the bug fixing.

I'm trying to load a save file from previous version (0.08), but I keep getting the dreaded "Location not found" error. My save is loaded, despite the error, but then I can't save anymore (the same error keeps popping up).

Any ideas? In attach you can find the save I'm trying to use.

Many thanks in advance.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hi. First of all, thanks for all the bug fixing.

I'm trying to load a save file from previous version (0.08), but I keep getting the dreaded "Location not found" error. My save is loaded, despite the error, but then I can't save anymore (the same error keeps popping up).

Any ideas? In attach you can find the save I'm trying to use.

Many thanks in advance.
Old saves typically don't work on QSP games. It's an issue with save files not updating variables to the new version, one of the downfalls of QSP games.
yes am able to visit the shop this ain't the problem , the bug is when im trying to buy by clicing on the blue piles image i can't
buy it cause the image and text where you clic on disappear
do you want exemple in image for you to see ?
Yeah, that would work.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Old saves typically don't work on QSP games. It's an issue with save files not updating variables to the new version, one of the downfalls of QSP games.

Yeah, that would work.
Capture d’écran 2021-04-05 à 14.27.34.png as you can see i can acess jorik shop but when i try to buy blue pills this happen

Capture d’écran 2021-04-05 à 14.27.22.png and for you info i must clic on red capsule to buy the withe pills

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Hum...ok, makes sense. I can't recall exactly, but I think (with very high doubt) I was able to use my saves from 0.07 in 0.08.

So, for that reason, I guess it's no use to ask for full saves for this game, right? At least, saves generated using older versions of the game.

I guess I'll pass playing this for a couple of versions, then...not really in the mood to replay this again.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

velass

Jul 23, 2019
hello, found another bug for jorik. When you tried to unlock the truck event by messaging him, it doesn't show up. here's the save before it
EDIT: another bug with jorik for the student party, You have to talk to him at the office but nothing pops up when u get to his office.
how start coolege event?

deadevilgrounds

Aug 26, 2017
Dirty edit, it wasn't even linked in the game.

EDIT: Fixed another Jorik bug.
When I try to open your qsp in Qgen I get the dreaded "Locations with the same name are found" bug.
Are you able to check if there are duplicates in your version of the file?
I was looking at adding some cheats etc.
I can open the original ok but id rather start from your "more fixed" version :)

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
When I try to open your qsp in Qgen I get the dreaded "Locations with the same name are found" bug.
Are you able to check if there are duplicates in your version of the file?
I was looking at adding some cheats etc.
I can open the original ok but id rather start from your "more fixed" version :)
Xorgroth: Just to second this, I tried loading my old save in the original qsp and all works well, no errors. I can even save as expected.
So this issue seems to be indeed something with your fixed qsp. Many thanks in advance if you manage to solve (also) this problem.

rock10

May 8, 2019
Xorgroth: Just to second this, I tried loading my old save in the original qsp and all works well, no errors. I can even save as expected.
So this issue seems to be indeed something with your fixed qsp. Many thanks in advance if you manage to solve (also) this problem.
Can you share here your save please?

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
For anyone else trying to get the evidence for Nata against dad, you're gonna either need to start a new game or edit your save to bump the dadevidence variable up 1 if you already completed the Tanya quest line since it iterates this variable up 1 in this version. Otherwise you're gonna be stuck with it at 5 with no way to increase it, locking you out of the continuing the quest (even though it's not complete).

Regardless this update was extremely small.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i wish someone would fix those stupid bugs with messaging jork the second time .... the only way i found out that works is starting at mom... and not telling dad.... all other paths don t let u message jorik a second time .... this bug keeps u out of over 50% of the content so its annoyin as hell ...... please fix this shit ....PS. just found out Xor did some jorik fixes.... guess i start another new game and hope it all works thanks Xor for your work.

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
Anyone knows how to start the quest to the master key on father´s house? I´m trying to enter the sauna when the maid is there and is not openning, it must be because i don´t have the master key.

Copernicus10

May 6, 2020
This is insanely buggy and difficult to play. I go jogging with dad and it crashes in Russian. Also, why don't you just let this use the regular qsp interface. It isn't fantastic, but it's far less annoying than this.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone knows how to start the quest to the master key on father´s house? I´m trying to enter the sauna when the maid is there and is not openning, it must be because i don´t have the master key.
I believe you need to spy on the girls in the bathroom in dad's house untill you get the quest to find a key

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes