2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi guys !
Sooo after a prolonged absence (had some personal issues) I am back, alive and kicking!
I present to you the very first alpha cheat version for the Extracity v0.15 based on the "fix QSP" by Bleemborg (post #930).

It is not pretty because the dev decided to pimp up the interface (which is nice) but I didn't had much time to play with the formatting breaking each time I did something.... So --- it looks dirty, it looks rough, but it definitely works ! Now you can cheat helluvalot you want out of the game. I have also provided info on what the code for the "extended" version is, but I have read somewhere that you still need the correct files as these are not included in the "main" version of the game. If someone could provide them I can test it and permanently unlock it.

Please note - I won't be implementing massage cheat and some others as it will break the quests. In the next iteration I plan to re-add the People-cheats on their pages... but since my situation is still "fragile" I won't make much promises on the ETA.

Without further ado:

image_2021-11-19_233109.png

DOWNLOAD Extacity 0.15 Cheat v.1.0: --- OBSOLETE.
Look HERE for Cheat 1.1 with additional bugfixes !
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-15-fix-mvh.52912/post-6984357

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys !
Sooo after a prolonged absence (had some personal issues) I am back, alive and kicking!
I present to you the very first alpha cheat version for the Extracity v0.15 based on the "fix QSP" by Bleemborg (post #930).

It is not pretty because the dev decided to pimp up the interface (which is nice) but I didn't had much time to play with the formatting breaking each time I did something.... So --- it looks dirty, it looks rough, but it definitely works ! Now you can cheat helluvalot you want out of the game. I have also provided info on what the code for the "extended" version is, but I have read somewhere that you still need the correct files as these are not included in the "main" version of the game. If someone could provide them I can test it and permanently unlock it.

Please note - I won't be implementing massage cheat and some others as it will break the quests. In the next iteration I plan to re-add the People-cheats on their pages... but since my situation is still "fragile" I won't make much promises on the ETA.

Without further ado:

View attachment 1508530

DOWNLOAD Extacity 0.15 Cheat v.1.0:
u are stil the best Prezi and welcome back. hope everything will be alright soon with u.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Extacity 0.15 Cheat Version - UPDATE 1.1:
--fixed Tanya/Maid quest (sauna)
--added people cheats in the people page

In the next version I will be fixing bugs and I might add the extended version including content....
Not yet sure about it, but I already have all the necessary "ingredients" :cool:

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018

In the next version I will be fixing bugs and I might add the extended version including content....
Not yet sure about it, but I already have all the necessary "ingredients" :cool:
Does it include this bug " On Nata's love phase: " 14.6) We go to the living room at the weekend (20:00). We talk with the father " doesn't trigger the next phase. Is it a bug or am I missing something?"
Because I can't pass it too...

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Does it include this bug " On Nata's love phase: " 14.6) We go to the living room at the weekend (20:00). We talk with the father " doesn't trigger the next phase. Is it a bug or am I missing something?"
Because I can't pass it too...
Bugfixed Cheat QSP based on #409, thx to 4Finger and jayp420
Nata events can now be continued, event talk with father at 20h in the living room can be finished
Use above start.qsp**
1- save exact moment you are about to talk to dad
2- leave that app open or closed
3- copy and replace the start.qsp with the one i mentioned
4- open extacity.exe and load the saved game in the step 1
5- talk your dad and choose the option? (i don't really remember) then, save it ( i tried to save it as separate save)
6- replace start.qsp with cheat/fix qsp and resume your game
( old start.qsp go banana and you won't see images when playing with it but it's clickable)

My personal opinion is that dad scene are not complete thus talking is blocked. I hope ppl here clarify it.( it just my opinion)

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
BTw, truck girl number 3 is still not working with latest fix

BTw, truck girl number 3 is still not working with latest fix

Mom and maid is not shown in the character chart? ( maybe my screen is small but want to check if that's the case)

Thank you for your hard work

Last edited:

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Use above start.qsp**
5- talk your dad and choose the option? (i don't really remember) then, save it ( i tried to save it as separate save)
( old start.qsp go banana and you won't see images when playing with it but it's clickable)

My personal opinion is that dad scene are not complete thus talking is blocked. I hope ppl here clarify it.( it just my opinion)
I did so many changes back and forth with normal start.qsp and now cheat start.qsp because you need to rename it cheat .qsp file as start.qsp right?
Now my save is at exact moment I need to speak with dad but is already as cheat .qsp... so it's not working... thanks for the help mate...
Damn is so annoying that I can't pass shitty step,
Maybe someone has save after this step (talk with dad at 20:00 in living room) thanks.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Use above start.qsp**

Please, can you explain it one more time. thanks.

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys,
I can't get pass the 10th Nata quest
When i click on Nata on weekend at 09:00 i get a white screen.I think i've done everything before that
Any ideas?Thanks

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
h i .
will that cheatmod be compatible with newer versions
* i stopped playing at 0.9 because my saves [with some modded/cheat start.qsp i used back then] were incompatible with a latest version

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes