Ren'Py Abandoned Extra Classes Resurgam [v0.12.0] [Lew3Dy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I am not personally a number snob, this is the first release of the game and I honestly don't really care what number he attaches to it. I referred to it a 0.01 cause members understand that as a first release with little to no content and pretty much no chance of any sexual gratification.
As long as the next release has a higher value than this one I will know that it is newer...
all i care about version numbers is the next higher one has more content than the previous one! haha

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is it just me or does every protagonist in every incest 3d game look like a total douchebag?
Does the protag in mine look like a douche? I don't think he does... I'm partial tho........

Anyway, interesting concept, I mean all they did is change it from a long lost mother to father but.... hey, I can rock with this. In a few versions at least.

Sep 21, 2017
ExtraClasses - Resurgam 2018-02-08 17-41-21-61.png
anyone have a walkthru on beating the higher levels on the work mini game?
I'm wondering wutdafuc to do in the library...no button prompts or some shit---I'm hitting the colors but dang...does the gear do anything or is it just a timer shit? ...fuck if I want to pull my hair out I'd download an RPGM game instead
***BUG I completed the fucking boxes and it hangs...it doesn't reset at all. it starts at the far right and if I try to remove the top red box to the far left---it FLOATS! and if I move the green to the middle then transfer the red back to the far right...it PHASES through the 3 bottom boxes like the bottom has BOTH pink and red or green and pink if I transfer green first....

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
So far I got sex scenes with Sarah who is btw the Barista girl from the Cafe. Also note when you "awaken" Sarah, she will forget about you and you won't have sex with her. But this is the canon route so it's mandatory to do it.

I had a hard time with the mini-game, but I managed to find the solution. I solved up to "A Lot" money puzzle. "Till I Drop" puzzle is just very tedious. The other mini-games was simple. Just follow the order and repeat the order in the same sequence.

I maxed out Fitness and Knowledge, but Charisma is at 3. I don't know how to increase the charisma other than it affects with Sarah's date events. So I'm guessing you get charisma from dates?

It's pretty decent content for a demo game. I might wait for newer updates. Maybe fix the money puzzle because that was the dumbest thing to do.

Sep 4, 2017
Does the protag in mine look like a douche? I don't think he does... I'm partial tho........

Anyway, interesting concept, I mean all they did is change it from a long lost mother to father but.... hey, I can rock with this. In a few versions at least.
Erhm havent seen your protag, what game was it again?=)

sumas9

Jun 21, 2017
anyone have a walkthru on beating the higher levels on the work mini game?
The simplified pattern is you are moving:
Odd: Start at your target platform and swap back and forth building up.
Even: Start at the other platform, and swap and back and forth building up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The simplified pattern is you are moving:
Odd: Start at your target platform and swap back and forth building up.
Even: Start at the other platform, and swap and back and forth building up.
Work on the first 3 and get them all on one platform then you work the last to over to the far right platform and work on the first 3 again and your good to go easy peasy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh well this game was short
Short but fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ADD: if you don't awaken Sarah you can keep on screwing her as many days as you want but after awaken her you lose her for sex.
Before awaken you and have sex with her as many times in a row as you like. ExtraClasses - Resurgam 2018-02-08 07-18-13-40.jpg

Awaken I say awaken.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Milf.
Incest.
Male Protag.

How often have we seen this now? I do hope this game offers something different within those lines because the background is at least somewhat realistic. Please, not another "all them girls crave magic dick" style affair.
The MC looks quite a bit less douchey than in some titles with these themes.

Reactions: MrJ
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote