Ren'Py Abandoned Extra Classes Resurgam [v0.12.0] [Lew3Dy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Milf.
Incest.
Male Protag.

How often have we seen this now? I do hope this game offers something different within those lines because the background is at least somewhat realistic. Please, not another "all them girls crave magic dick" style affair.
The MC looks quite a bit less douchey than in some titles with these themes.
Sadly, even though the text does a poor job of telling the premise of this game overall, it looks a lot like a mystical corruption for lots of sex type game, since the protagonists goal is to have lots of sex until he becomes a god... And that includes sex with his family...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sadly, even though the text does a poor job of telling the premise of this game overall, it looks a lot like a mystical corruption for lots of sex type game, since the protagonists goal is to have lots of sex until he becomes a god... And that includes sex with his family...
The only mystical thing is so far the girls forget about MC once they are awaken.
As long as this stays true then I will keep playing and testing but if it requires magic or some type of power to get sex with then I am out and it goes into the trashcan.

So far you talk, date and more dates until you go to her place and talk some more then you get sex because she likes you not by magic, so far.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bug report.

You go to work 1.jpg then do the puzzle 2.jpg 3.jpg go home sleep 4.jpg then try and go to work again 5.jpg 6.jpg then this happens 7.jpg and you have to quit work go home and sleep then you can work again.

It will stay this way until you go to work and have to quit out of the job for it to reset so skipping days do not reset it you must go and quit out of the job for it to reset.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For those who don't like to grind, here is a save with 3700 and all I did was work.
I did nothing else in the game but work. ExtraClasses - Resurgam 2018-02-08 09-04-53-04.jpg

You should learn how to do the work puzzle its easy once you learn how.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The only mystical thing is so far the girls forget about MC once they are awaken.
As long as this stays true then I will keep playing and testing but if it requires magic or some type of power to get sex with then I am out and it goes into the trashcan.

So far you talk, date and more dates until you go to her place and talk some more then you get sex because she likes you not by magic, so far.
Well, overall it does still go the Mystical route, since his overall goal is to become a god with a bunch of goddess' by his side... How much more mystical can you get? And based on the introduction text after accepting, even the HUD with his stats is something he mystically can actually see... The whole story concept screams out as a half-ass thrown together and over the top excuse for why the character needs to seduce all the women into having sex... At first it almost felt like a mix of Sci-Fi with Mystical Elements... The writing overall is not that good...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, overall it does still go the Mystical route, since his overall goal is to become a god with a bunch of goddess' by his side... How much more mystical can you get? And based on the introduction text after accepting, even the HUD with his stats is something he mystically can actually see... The whole story concept screams out as a half-ass thrown together and over the top excuse for why the character needs to seduce all the women into having sex... At first it almost felt like a mix of Sci-Fi with Mystical Elements... The writing overall is not that good...
At least it has the romance route to get sex with the girls, if it changes to some kind of power to "GET SEX" then its over for me and it will go into the trashcan.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
At least it has the romance route to get sex with the girls, if it changes to some kind of power to "GET SEX" then its over for me and it will go into the trashcan.
The whole learning likes and dislikes process is decent and unique for this genre... Something I've only ever seen in the Sims games... I'm not saying some of the game mechanics aren't fairly good, but this game has a lot more cons, for me at least, then pros....

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
OK when you have knowledge 10/10 and fitness 10/10 and all the money you could want, and you fucked the barista gazzilion times,... what then?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I hate when you can't cheat in a renpy game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK when you have knowledge 10/10 and fitness 10/10 and all the money you could want, and you fucked the barista gazzilion times,... what then?
All you can do now is awaken her and thats the last I have found.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Not bad for a 1st version, though I agree the bigger money mini games are pretty annoying with no explanation at all of what your supposed to do. Also there was a lot of wasted time hunting around trying to trigger things in the rooms... but literally all the rooms but the Office are just pointless and empty of any events or triggers at this point, even your own room you have no reason to ever enter even for sleeping. I guess it might have been nice if they were just disabled for this version or at least had a flag saying they would be used in later releases but don't waste your time in this one. Still, I am curious to see more of how this one develops.

Reactions: ponyguy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All of you have to remember this is the 1st release of the game and you get to have sex to boot.

I can't wait for the next release to see where it goes.

Lew3Dy

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hello there, I am going to clarify some issues regarding this game..

[last sentence] A possibility that is totally not implicit in the game whatsoever in any way or any case !

It will stay this way until you go to work and have to quit out of the job for it to reset so skipping days do not reset it you must go and quit out of the job for it to reset.
I am aware of this bug, but it does not inflict enough torture into the player to warant a quick fix, it will be resolved in the next version

If you want to get a better picture of where I'm aiming at, research: "Orphism" , "titan mythology", "multiverse theory" and "the best of all possible worlds".

eww how can soy steak be anyone's favourite
It's your female genitor's best dish, you have to like it !

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, that work mini-game gets tedious fast.
Other than that this was great. Really dig that tune at the end.
Can't bone her anymore if I awaken her, eh? Well then, no awakening for now.
But when the time comes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

z21kore

Sep 12, 2017
I wish there were an option to turn off the minigames, as I don't care for the simple and repetitive puzzles. They take far too long to complete, even if you know what you are doing. At minimum, you should only have to each one once to unlock it - and then afterwards it should only cost energy and time.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
U

User_10739

@Lew3Dy, Welcome to F95zone.
I quite enjoyed the first release of this but the only issue for me is the "actions" with gears on them. I am assunming that they are not available options yet but the player has no clue what is needed to make them available and may grind forever towards an unattainable goal.

Aug 22, 2016
0.10.0? I don't think I've ever seen a version number like that. I'm not sure what it means content-wise. :confused:
That's because version number don't mean anything, except when you compare them with other version numbers of the same game/software, i.e. v0.11.0 comes after v0.10.0 and has allegedly more content/bug fixes.

There's no Version Number Control Board where a group of old software developers would gather and talk about how version numbers should be, how they should start or any of that nonsense.

You can start at version 3. and incrementally add decimals of Pi 3.1, 3.14 (that's what TeX does) ... or you can start at version 1, then version 2 ...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote