Ren'Py Abandoned Extra Classes Resurgam [v0.12.0] [Lew3Dy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018
More than dumb, it's boring as fuck. I tend to dislike mini-games, but here it's not even one. It's not something meant to be repetitive like the ones in Summertime Saga or My Cute Cousin. Here you'll have to do the exact same moves every single time.
As for the content, what to say ? Last time I played it was 0.10, and what I found after two updates, a hand job with a character half broke because the author messed his regular/incest thing :/ There's also the supposed scene with Sarah, but since she's awaken I can't saw them without restarting and having to play the mini-games again or cheating like a pig.
It's a shame because the concept itself isn't this bad, as well as the CG. But in the end, the game is boring and advance too slowly to keep people interested in it.
Wooow wow guys, stop,
I ask you not your opinion,
just to answer at my main question !!

Jeseuuuuuuuuuuuuus why me, but whyyy !!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Jeseuuuuuuuuuuuuus why me, but whyyy !!
That's exactly what's in my mind right now. Why this [censored] try to play it cool and funny when it's not in my comment that he's quoted and that his question is answered, but the comment right before mine ?
So, don't know, perhaps next time, before going full offended, learn how to read a thread ?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Patron page says: This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.
Looks like its abandoned.
Cheers

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Patron page says: This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.
Looks like its abandoned.
Cheers
A creator not supporting other creators is not a sign of a project that creator is making, which is not related at all to their support of other creators, being abandoned. The only possible sign I see is the lack of updates and even that is possibly just something came up.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@UncleVT

This game can be marked as dead as everything is gone from their patreon page and last post from them here was back in February. Thanks.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
If you imitate a French, try to do it well, please,
I will help you with the little culture you have, we say "i speakeu in englisheuuu",
the word "engrish" is the Jews who speak like that !!

What? I don't understand you sorry. why french get involved? and why jews got involved? i don't know how french and jews speaks so i'm confused but everytime i see a word "Engrish" the first thing that come to my mind is japanese speaking. because japanese people can't pronounce a "L" instead they pronounce it "R" for example: Gold, they pronounce it Gorudo. well i believe if if they said the word english they probably say "Ingurishu" instead of engrish.. Oh help i'm more confused now xD

Reactions: supermanz95

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When I see or use the word engrish is use is for any none English speaker. Many games on here are made in engrish.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
When I see or use the word engrish is use is for any none English speaker. Many games on here are made in engrish.
It doesn't mean non English, It just means poorly translated to English. Like machine translated without checking if it even translated right by throwing it back through or having someone who speaks english go over it.

hrry dd2

Dec 2, 2020
I need help im kinda stuck in the game right now and I dont know what the steps are to progress in this game?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need help im kinda stuck in the game right now and I dont know what the steps are to progress in this game?!
If I remember correctly its in the quest log that tells you what to do next.
Just check each girls log/quest and you should find what is next if there is anything next.
But with this being in the abandoned game section most players have gave up on this.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote