Ren'Py Abandoned Extra Classes Resurgam [v0.12.0] [Lew3Dy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
So is this another dead game?
Been quite a while without any updates or posts?

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018
:pokerFace:
Nothing work?
I can not click on
an object and i am blocked for continued the missions from "Knowedge",
the interaction with the other
characters dont work also, please heeelp ??? :pancakeMix:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Wookie

Well on their patreon there is a public v0.12 to download and a patron only version which is probably just a bug fix version and their last post there was in March.

Reactions: Wookie

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
they certainly need to make this game less grindy... there is no way working for cash, if you want to work like a dog, should take all your energy, advance time, and require you to futz around with an annoying mini game for 5 or 10 minutes. Leave the mini games for if you want to work for the money, and not lose energy or advance time. Or why can I work out for free(just energy and time cost), gain 7 knowledge by just remembering 4 colors in a row(again energy and time cost), or work for money and all of the sudden im dealing with a 7 stack lucas tower as well as time and energy cost... that justs dumb.

Reactions: supermanz95

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
:pokerFace:
Nothing work?
I can not click on
an object and i am blocked for continued the missions from "Knowedge",
the interaction with the other
characters dont work also, please heeelp ??? :pancakeMix:
You need to work on your fitness.... just 3 out of the 5 needed

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
they certainly need to make this game less grindy... there is no way working for cash, if you want to work like a dog, should take all your energy, advance time, and require you to futz around with an annoying mini game for 5 or 10 minutes. [...] that justs dumb.
More than dumb, it's boring as fuck. I tend to dislike mini-games, but here it's not even one. It's not something meant to be repetitive like the ones in Summertime Saga or My Cute Cousin. Here you'll have to do the exact same moves every single time.
As for the content, what to say ? Last time I played it was 0.10, and what I found after two updates, a hand job with a character half broke because the author messed his regular/incest thing :/ There's also the supposed scene with Sarah, but since she's awaken I can't saw them without restarting and having to play the mini-games again or cheating like a pig.
It's a shame because the concept itself isn't this bad, as well as the CG. But in the end, the game is boring and advance too slowly to keep people interested in it.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game is really only disappointing endless grind and nothing else there are some girls but with them you can do NOTHING you can only wake up sahra and then the game in principle already over again where I must say that you could already in the vohrigen version or before 2 versions

so nothing new in principle, the game could be really good only half as many more content / interaction possibilities with the girls and the thing would look very different but no even after the revival of Sahra is already over and she does not know any more and you can not do anything

really a huge disappointment and I'm afraid that it will not be long before the game is finally dead, especially now that there is no incestpatch, the people are named differently by the mc as their name What is really only a shake of the head causing so much indifference from the dev really bad for the game

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I just finished the game a few moments ago, MC was left with the properties of his father and lived as a wealthy person the rest of his life. A bit short the game but ...What a trip it was! .............

Reactions: supermanz95

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So... when incest patch? somehow mom is now my girlfriend Sandy or something like that and dad is "that guy!"

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote