Ren'Py Abandoned Extra Classes Resurgam [v0.12.0] [Lew3Dy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so whats the point of awaken someone i mean she is going to forget about you and you cant have more sex lol so i expect in a future a way of to make her remember you

Reactions: Dolphin3000

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so whats the point of awaken someone i mean she is going to forget about you and you cant have more sex lol so i expect in a future a way of to make her remember you
As long as you don't awaken her you can keep having sex with her, just remember this is still very early in the game and only one women can be awaken.
So keep playing and learn all the ins and outs and when you are ready awaken her and wait for the next update.

Lew3Dy

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Awakening the girls induces a mental shock due to the revelations (about a host of things), so the mind blocks a good chunk of memories to avoid insanity. There will be a second part where you must guide them towards remembering that won't be as smooth as dating them (and will be even more fun so don't worry).
Also the general theme of the game and interface is very mush intentional

Anyone else having an issue that you can't leave the house, even if i click anywhere on the map?
Can you tell me what operating system you're using, windows/linux/mac/other ?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The minigames are irritating, I get up to 7 or 8/10 on learning, fitness, etc., then the next day I go back to 0/10 .
This game is too much like hard work for me to enjoy it.
The grinding has ground me down.:cryingface:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The minigames are irritating, I get up to 7 or 8/10 on learning, fitness, etc., then the next day I go back to 0/10 .
This game is too much like hard work for me to enjoy it.
The grinding has ground me down.:cryingface:
Yes it goes to 0 but you gain 1 permanent point. You don't have to choose the highest point game and for the learning you can do 2x4 point and 1x2 point and you get 1 permanent point. I do 1 4 point then a 2 pointer then next day do a 4 pointer for the 1 permanent point.

Reactions: Lew3Dy

JokingSnapple

Aug 28, 2016
Awakening the girls induces a mental shock due to the revelations (about a host of things), so the mind blocks a good chunk of memories to avoid insanity. There will be a second part where you must guide them towards remembering that won't be as smooth as dating them (and will be even more fun so don't worry).
Also the general theme of the game and interface is very mush intentional

Can you tell me what operating system you're using, windows/linux/mac/other ?
I'm using mac

Lew3Dy

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm using mac
Ok so, given that I've not tested the mac version, here are some quick questions:

1. Are you seeing this map ?

1.1. If yes, is there any other background apart from the ones above ?

2. Are the location icons changing shape (getting larger) when you hover ?
2.1. If yes, does anything happen after you click the icons ?

3 Do the buttons above the map appear after clicking the hospital, appartment or university icon ?
3.1. If yes, do they dissapear after clicking them ?

Also, you can press s to take screenshots in-game
Alsoalso, take your time

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Do we have any sexy scene with Adelle? I can only have the same conversation with her over and over again.
I have knowledge:10 and Fitness:10. Also, is there a way to raise Charisma? I'm still with only 1 charisma point.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Suggestion:
1- Interactivity during the sex scenes (oral, vaginal, anal [player's choice], cum [inside/outside])

Lew3Dy

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Do we have any sexy scene with Adelle? I can only have the same conversation with her over and over again.
I have knowledge:10 and Fitness:10. Also, is there a way to raise Charisma? I'm still with only 1 charisma point.
Charisma will raise as you date girls and on later levels you will unlock other ways to train it, the same goes for making money, fitness and knowledge

Suggestion:
1- Interactivity during the sex scenes (oral, vaginal, anal [player's choice], cum [inside/outside])
I plan to make the sex scene very fun, yet that takes time and skill to do. For now I just try to make at least one animated scene for every romanceable character

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
If it hasn't been suggested already, I highly recommend changing the work minigame so that you only have to beat each difficulty a single time. The 2nd hardest and hardest difficulties are so tedious. I would hate to have to repeat them again.

Edit: I see you can just cheat your way to more money, but I still feel like the job requires some tweaking for fair (and fun) play.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
ah, so it's just one girl at the moment... also - It just begun~ it just begun~.....begun... begun... - okay I got it.. jeez

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Whats going on, on the 2nd and 3rd dinner with the girl from the Cafe? they talking and she is about to say something more, but then it just skips me out of the resturant and back home, is that how it's surpose to be?

Lew3Dy

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If it hasn't been suggested already, I highly recommend changing the work minigame so that you only have to beat each difficulty a single time. The 2nd hardest and hardest difficulties are so tedious. I would hate to have to repeat them again.

Edit: I see you can just cheat your way to more money, but I still feel like the job requires some tweaking for fair (and fun) play.
Fun games are still possible in these times, the internet always provides. Plus I intend to make the whole game fun, that's also possible

ah, so it's just one girl at the moment... also - It just begun~ it just begun~.....begun... begun... - okay I got it.. jeez
Yes, the funk has just.. begun, so has the funking... just.... begun...

Whats going on, on the 2nd and 3rd dinner with the girl from the Cafe? they talking and she is about to say something more, but then it just skips me out of the resturant and back home, is that how it's surpose to be?
Yes if you encounter repetitive dialogue, it means you've exhausted the story element (but you may receive some relationship increase). That part I intend to have random conversations and a way to show it as such, so you don't think otherwise

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Fun games are still possible in these times, the internet always provides. Plus I intend to make the whole game fun, that's also possible

Yes, the funk has just.. begun, so has the funking... just.... begun...

Yes if you encounter repetitive dialogue, it means you've exhausted the story element (but you may receive some relationship increase). That part I intend to have random conversations and a way to show it as such, so you don't think otherwise
Ah ok, I was just thinking all dates should end with "thx for a nice time" or something :p so we know it's ended and dont think its a bug :)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote