Ren'Py Abandoned Extra Classes Resurgam [v0.12.0] [Lew3Dy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Pretty interesting game, I'm not a fan of magic and supernatural stuff, but this is well done so far. Would like to keep the relationships, but it makes sense within the story.

If everyone forgets you like that though the game will need a LOT of girls, or some way to get them back on the magic dick.

Lew3Dy

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Ah ok, I was just thinking all dates should end with "thx for a nice time" or something :p so we know it's ended and dont think its a bug :)
Good point, seeing as dialogue options change as you advance in the game, it becomes necessary to show that it won't advance the story. These are details that I don't spend lot of time on, so thank you for pointing it out it's very much appreciated ;)

Pretty interesting game, I'm not a fan of magic and supernatural stuff, but this is well done so far. Would like to keep the relationships, but it makes sense within the story.

If everyone forgets you like that though the game will need a LOT of girls, or some way to get them back on the magic dick.
It's a sort of a sci-fi take on mythological history from many cultures around the world, but on a cosmic scale.
Their amnesia hides a huge part about themselves that the MC reveled, their mind simply cannot cope with so it blocks it off along with (almost) everything related to that discovery. Yet reminding them will be way more complicated

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey fellas. How do we learn? i have 0 learning and can´t do zip in the class..... all of the rest i have gains - 9, knowledge -10, and fitness - 10. Charisma - 3 ......
Thanks in advance!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Good point, seeing as dialogue options change as you advance in the game, it becomes necessary to show that it won't advance the story. These are details that I don't spend lot of time on, so thank you for pointing it out it's very much appreciated ;)

Np :) everything else is very nicely done and look forward to the next update :) Great work! maybe do so more animations, during the sex scenes? just a suggestion :)

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Interesting concept, though the work mini-game is a bit tedious.
Just to check that I have done all I can at this stage please?
stats.JPG
I have woken Sarah and don't seem to be able to make any progress with other characters.
Can anyone advise if it is possible to advance beyond this point at the moment, or is this all until the next update? :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey fellas. How do we learn? i have 0 learning and can´t do zip in the class..... all of the rest i have gains - 9, knowledge -10, and fitness - 10. Charisma - 3 ......
Thanks in advance!
This sounds more like a real-life problem ;)

Lew3Dy

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks in advance!
You learn by playing "simon says" while pretending to read books with empty pages, in the library. Every 10 learning points adds +1 to knowledge, same for gains. Charisma can't go beyond 3 at the moment, you'll need to wait for the next level to unlock a way to train it

Interesting concept, though the work mini-game is a bit tedious.
Just to check that I have done all I can at this stage please?
View attachment 71575
I have woken Sarah and don't seem to be able to make any progress with other characters.
Can anyone advise if it is possible to advance beyond this point at the moment, or is this all until the next update? :)
I'll share with you a little secret, just don't tell any of the loser around here ok ? The number just next to the first dot (v0.x <- this), is the maximum level that you can reach ! Cool huh... just don't mention that to anyone, 'cause I'm very very secretive

Also v0.12.0 is out might wanna check it out

BeLiaLx85

Dec 30, 2017
i was forced to quit the game ... there is no help, how to lvl up? in vr.0.11 i read from the lady of the house writed lvl up now in v.0.12 there isn't... here i read can reach lvl 12... is nonsense for me , please help
ps:i like the game, is more frustrating this stuck situation then the 3000$ work in game xD

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
I may have lost ... I had sex with the cafe girl and she does not remember me now, but I can not do anything about it ... I go to the woman in the house but there is a beam ... there is a new conversation but it is not active I reached education and strength to 10 but I can not become a levele 2. Is the grain of the game or i'm doing something wrong

Reactions: BeLiaLx85

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Also v0.12.0 is out might wanna check it out
Thanks for the link.
I have installed it and worked through. Seems that the only change (apart from appearance stuff) is that you can now get a handjob from Maria. (I awoke Sarah in previous version)
Is that the extent of the update or am I missing something else please?

Keep up the good work, you have a refreshingly different approach to game creation. :)

Lew3Dy

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for the link.
I have installed it and worked through. Seems that the only change (apart from appearance stuff) is that you can now get a handjob from Maria. (I awoke Sarah in previous version)
Is that the extent of the update or am I missing something else please?

Keep up the good work, you have a refreshingly different approach to game creation. :)
Maria is the only character that got updated this version, so yeah the handie is all you get (for now) :rolleyes:

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
How ??? Please help
Hey, if you scroll up a bit there's some helpful instructions. But I know it can get confusing. Hopefully learning now will help you with other games:

Step 1: On this page in the thread above are instructions on how to enable the console. The "Developer console" is the place where you enter codes in "Renpy" engine games (only!) in order to add money, gain stats, etc.

If those instructions are too much, this may also work. Go to this link:

Follow the instructions there and come back. Essentially download the "unren.bat" file, copy it into same folder as the .exe OR "/game" folder of your Extra Classes download, and run it. Enter the corresponding number to "Enable Console and Developer Menu."

Step 2: The hard part is over. Start or load your game, get past the intro to a place with no active dialogue, just roaming. Then press the keys "shift + letter O" at the same time. This opens the Developer Console you just activated, a text box where you now much enter the codes, called "Console Commands," to change your stats. You will find those in the thread above as well. Type them exactly as written, then replace the "xx" with a number, and press enter.

Hopefully this covered the basics adequately and you now know how to "cheat" in most Renpy games. I'd limit it to games with unnecessary grinding, as in some events are tied to stat and relationship gains, and cheating needlessly can cause you to miss them. In my opinion this game doesn't yet have enough content to justify cheating, but go wild. Questions like yours are too common and often end up getting ignored, so it's good to look around for the answer!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote