Ren'Py Abandoned Extra Classes Resurgam [v0.12.0] [Lew3Dy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ecr.jpg
Overview:
You are a first year fine-arts student; one day you receive news that your biological father, whom you've never known, has passed away and as a last wish he has asked that you come and listen to his will and testament...​

Updated: 29/04/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship
: None
Version: 0.12.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC v0.12: - - - -
Mac v0.11: - - - - - - -

2ebyg6h.png 14uiedv.png 15x4hg3.png 21ndrb8.png 25rcbac.png

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
0.10.0? I don't think I've ever seen a version number like that. I'm not sure what it means content-wise. :confused:

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
i'm enjoying some of the hilarious dialogue options. a few have me seriously laughing my ass off. in a good way! super entertaining.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know what to think about it yet will have to wait for update to see how it goes.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Is this a zombie game because that house is a damn compound lol

Reactions: MrJ

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so she says i need to get some rest and i appear in a bedroom, but outside of being able to go all over the house and even back to her to talk, how the hell do i get rest?!? seems like something is missing, i even moved the mouse all over and nothing highlights.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Is this a zombie game because that house is a damn compound lol
It looks like a sci-fi space base with lots of defenses doesn't it?

I really didn't like what I experienced in this thing so far... The plot concept is not very well told, the UI has some quality of life issues it needs to work through, dialogue between the protagonist and family members is weird and feels unrealistic, and the game play mechanics are odd with some mini-games bugging out... It's really hard to tell if this is gonna be an over all decent game, or a crap show in a pretty package... I went ahead and made my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
so she says i need to get some rest and i appear in a bedroom, but outside of being able to go all over the house and even back to her to talk, how the hell do i get rest?!? seems like something is missing, i even moved the mouse all over and nothing highlights.
I had a hard time figuring that out as well, which is another bad sign for this game... But if you select the clock in the lower right, it will force time to go to the next day and your energy will be renewed...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I had a hard time figuring that out as well, which is another bad sign for this game... But if you select the clock in the lower right, it will force time to go to the next day and your energy will be renewed...
i don't see a clock there?

edit: clicked all over the lower right in every room, nothing.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
omg
i finally found it haha i thought the blue arrow would just send me back to the room without the menu so didn't click it. you kinda left that part out haha

Reactions: martin Nielsen

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
It means 0.01.
That's wrong. Version numbers, when following the most typical style, go something like: major.minor.revision

So 0.10.0 means this is the 10th minor version of the pre-1.0 series of releases. If there were really small changes to be pushed out, like bug fixes and no real content being added, then you would generally get a revision release. In this case that might look something like 0.10.1.

Reactions: saolo996
U

User_10739

That's wrong. Version numbers, when following the most typical style, go something like: major.minor.revision

So 0.10.0 means this is the 10th minor version of the pre-1.0 series of releases. If there were really small changes to be pushed out, like bug fixes and no real content being added, then you would generally get a revision release. In this case that might look something like 0.10.1.
I am not personally a number snob, this is the first release of the game and I honestly don't really care what number he attaches to it. I referred to it a 0.01 cause members understand that as a first release with little to no content and pretty much no chance of any sexual gratification.
As long as the next release has a higher value than this one I will know that it is newer...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote