3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think a fun dream scene (with Eve) would be her waking up (part of the dream) and Niki announces that she is pregnant by the MC.
And the same night that she has that dream, Niki has a similar dream, where she is pregnant by the MC.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I think a fun dream scene (with Eve) would be her waking up (part of the dream) and Niki announces that she is pregnant by the MC.
And the same night that she has that dream, Niki has a similar dream, where she is pregnant by the MC.
Wouldn't Niki's dream of her being pregnant be Eve's nightmare:devilish::KEK:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Wouldn't Niki's dream of her being pregnant be Eve's nightmare:devilish::KEK:
Probably, but then, you never know.
Maybe she will get jealous...
Only the twisted mind of Doc knows for sure, but you can be sure that the dreams would have been influenced by Abere...

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It would of course have to take place after the MC and Niki do the nasty, so that even the players are left clueless.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought that she was stretching her jaw muscles, so that she would be ready for the MC.
And she should not complain, because the faster releases come out, the sooner she gets what she wants.
So if anything, she should be using a whip on Doc.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I thought that she was stretching her jaw muscles, so that she would be ready for the MC.
And she should not complain, because the faster releases come out, the sooner she gets what she wants.
So if anything, she should be using a whip on Doc.
The whole using a Whip on Doc comes after Niki realizes she can take off her clothes to get out of the chair;):coffee::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK:

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Another scene is down and the scene I'll be rendering tomorrow is setup. I'm almost halfway done with the scenes of the 2nd half of Extra Credit 0.7. Could we be getting another "Abere History Lesson?" We'll see. Stay tuned....
View attachment 3107602
Yes!!! History with Abere is my favorite class, even though I haven't set foot in a high school classroom since ... well, let's just say Chiang Kai-shek was a president in exile.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes