3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So Doc Shaddy is still working on the front roll seat game or is it truly had it's plug pulled?
You'll have to talk to Shaddy about that. I let Shaddy put that in because the folks who run MasterCard are assholes and I haven't been able to pay him since January. It was the least I could do.

Reactions: jstreet

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
So Doc Shaddy is still working on the front roll seat game or is it truly had it's plug pulled?
You'll have to talk to Shaddy about that. I let Shaddy put that in because the folks who run MasterCard are assholes and I haven't been able to pay him since January. It was the least I could do.
Seath Black (Blackheart Games) has mentioned on another forum (Doc, you're also on that forum, btw - just look for the PF thread where he mentions that within the last couple of weeks) that he plans to finish what that Aussie started, in his spirit. He has hinted that he has some special insight (possibly direct contact somehow, but he didn't want to specify for privacy reasons) into the exact direction it was heading. We don't know anything beyond that yet, so we'll have to see how that turns out.

Also, I'm trying to be as vague as possible to avoid mod/staff censorship, but those who know, know what/who I'm talking about.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes