3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR either, and when it is skippable, I am fine with it being available in a game.
I think that we both agree that what Doc has done, is in no way NTR.

The MC in 23 sisters still has exclusive access to his Abere, and the MC in this game has full access to the Abere in this dimension.

We had better stop the subject here though, because if we keep going the radical pro or anti NTR people will show up and start screaming that Doc needs to custom tailor the game the way that "they" want it, and screw everyone else, as they always do...
I promised no NTR in my games and I plan to stand by my word.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It is explained in the story.
Lucifer split the time lines, creating another dimension.
In doing that, he sent the characters off on to a different path, in this new universe.
The Abere in the old universe and this universe are now two separate beings, who do not even look alike anymore.
And when he did that, he removed the magical chastity belt from the Abere in the new universe.

If someone has ntr related issues with Abere, in two different universes, that do not even look the same any more, being with someone different, then they need a psychiatrist, because they have issues...

It is actually explained in the story, if people take the time to actually read it, and not just look at the naughty pictures...

I think that Docs work around is brilliant.
I didnt even mention NTR, no idea why you are even bringing it up.

I just think its a stupid cop out that doesnt make a lick of sense. Like they are split and 2 totally different people but share memories because reasons. Pink hair just happens to remember everything being done by the other but they are totally different people. If they are different people why is pink hair able to just remember everything at the start of the game and telling the story as if she were the one to do it.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017

I just think its a stupid cop out that doesnt make a lick of sense. Like they are split and 2 totally different people but share memories because reasons. Pink hair just happens to remember everything being done by the other but they are totally different people. If they are different people why is pink hair able to just remember everything at the start of the game and telling the story as if she were the one to do it.
That too also changes. Yes she's telling the MC of 23S the story initially but after the "Rip" the new version of her is telling the story to someone else because that version of the future changed.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
can someone explain to me why people keep using ntr for cucking? Netorare which is Japanesse for cucking and
N. T. Rama Rao Jr. where NTR came from are two different things. Cucking is the practice of cheating on a monogamous relationship I.E. without the consent of the partner. While what N. T. Rama Rao Jr was not cucking since he was both aware and supportive of his partner having sex with other people.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
can someone explain to me why people keep using ntr for cucking? Netorare which is Japanesse for cucking and
N. T. Rama Rao Jr. where NTR came from are two different things. Cucking is the practice of cheating on a monogamous relationship I.E. without the consent of the partner. While what N. T. Rama Rao Jr was not cucking since he was both aware and supportive of his partner having sex with other people.
NTR is a generic term for netorare and netorase. Cucking is added to that. That's the way I understand the definition of it here on this site. But it seems like it keeps changing.

But this isn't the place to discuss it.

Reactions: UnfinishedSentenc

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

Ok, lets see if I can explain the memories.
Based on the Marvel movies explanation of universes.
Say that something happened yesterday that created a new, second timeline.
All of the memories that you, and the you in the old timeline share, starting yesterday going back, would be identical.
You would have had identical life experiences right up to the point of the split.

There would be no reason at all that the older memories would be different, because before that incident, everything would have been the same.

Lucifer intentionally did something that split the time line, and created a second alternate timeline.

Another way to look at it is that the dev of every game on F95 is the god of that world.
They decide what happens, and based on their decisions, we the players face predestined choices that we cannot avoid, or violate.
God in this case, changed his mind, and created a new universe so that things could unfold the way that he wants them to.

We the players have no choice in that, and if we do not like it, we can end our existence in that universe, and find another universe that fits what we want better.

What Doc did is in no way a cop out, because he literally had the event of the split referenced in the game.

It's simply what Doc wanted for "HIS" game.
The path that he has chosen for it.

Last edited:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Say that something happened that created a new, second timeline.
All of the memories that you, and the you in the old timeline share, starting yesterday going back, would be identical.
You would have had identical life experiences right up to the point of the split.

There would be no reason at all that the older memories would be different, because before that incident, everything would have been the same.

Lucifer intentionally did something that split the time line, and created a second alternate timeline.

Another way to look at it is that the dev of every game on F95 is the god of that world.
They decide what happens, and based on their decisions, we the players face predestined choices that we cannot avoid, or violate.
God in this case, changed his mind, and created a new universe so that things could unfold the way that he wants them to.

We the players have no choice in that, and if we do not like it, we can end our existence in that universe, and find another universe that fits what we want better.

What Doc did is in no way a cop out, because he literally had the event of the split referenced in the game.

I am honored to be called a "God." I will start a cult immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01 and DigDug69

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Say that something happened yesterday that created a new, second timeline.

Eh its not worth arguing about. I've just never seen a dev take an established character make a "clone" of her to avoid NTR haters and pair the clone with a different character and it go over well. Its like a dev using a dream sequence to say ntr doesnt happen, like yea technically true but its the thought that counts.

I havent even played the other games and couldnt care less if people thought it was or wasnt NTR, just seems like a dev using a technicality to avoid using the 3 letter tag on a game.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Eh its not worth arguing about. I've just never seen a dev take an established character make a "clone" of her to avoid NTR haters and pair the clone with a different character and it go over well. Its like a dev using a dream sequence to say ntr doesnt happen, like yea technically true but its the thought that counts.

I havent even played the other games and couldnt care less if people thought it was or wasnt NTR, just seems like a dev using a technicality to avoid using the 3 letter tag on a game.
And now you have referenced NTR.
There is no other subject that it could be, considering the events in question in the game.
Which is why I mentioned it before, because it seemed to be pretty obvious that at the root of the problem, was the subject of NTR, as you just said.

Last edited:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Umm. Using the word "Clone" and talking about what you're talking about shows you've never played my games. Yes, I realize you said that. It's just so ironic.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes