3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
NGL kinda over every girl in this game besides Abere and it seems we wont even get to fuck her even tho it doesnt make much sense. The first scene in the game is her talking about her magic chastity belt and she says she cant do anything sexual with the MC and never did in the past, but now hes having anal with her in the scenes.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
NGL kinda over every girl in this game besides Abere and it seems we wont even get to fuck her even tho it doesnt make much sense. The first scene in the game is her talking about her magic chastity belt and she says she cant do anything sexual with the MC and never did in the past, but now hes having anal with her in the scenes.
That is because she got the curse lifted by her father, who had put it on her.
It's actually talked about in the story, when she had that done.

Reactions: ArhraCole

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Beautiful renderings, but the story is just another deranged nonsense. I’m already tired of such “parodies”, or whatever it is, it wasn’t funny to me at all.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Beautiful renderings, but the story is just another deranged nonsense. I’m already tired of such “parodies”, or whatever it is, it wasn’t funny to me at all.
Obvious answer to that is, just move along.
Doc's games tend to be like this, so now you know.

Reactions: ArhraCole

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
That is because she got the curse lifted by her father, who had put it on her.
It's actually talked about in the story, when she had that done.
But the start of the game she is telling the story of what happened 1.5 years earlier, and when she is telling it she says the curse wouludnt let her do anything and that she still hadnt had any sexual experience at that time.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
But the start of the game she is telling the story of what happened 1.5 years earlier, and when she is telling it she says the curse wouludnt let her do anything and that she still hadnt had any sexual experience at that time.
Let's just say I found an "MTR Workaround" that everyone is okay with.

Reactions: DigDug69

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That's cool. I'm just happy you gave them a chance. That's all I ask folks. My games aren't for everyone and I don't expect everyone to like them.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hope it isnt the dream shit because thats even more annoying.
It is explained in the story.
Lucifer split the time lines, creating another dimension.
In doing that, he sent the characters off on to a different path, in this new universe.
The Abere in the old universe and this universe are now two separate beings, who do not even look alike anymore.
And when he did that, he removed the magical chastity belt from the Abere in the new universe.

If someone has ntr related issues with Abere, in two different universes, that do not even look the same any more, being with someone different, then they need a psychiatrist, because they have issues...

It is actually explained in the story, if people take the time to actually read it, and not just look at the naughty pictures...

I think that Docs work around is brilliant.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm just going to say it to all the people calling out NTR: "Your momma NTR'd you before you were born. Also, your grandma NTR'd you too." Enjoy my humble and early Christmas present. With much love:
View attachment 3145914
And their sisters, and even their girlfriends NTR'ed them too, and might even be actively doing it right now.
But, what happened in this game, is most definitely not NTR, because the two stories take place in two different dimensions now...
If you think about it, Mary Jane married Someone other than Peter Parker in another dimension, but that does not mean that she cheated on Peter in a different dimension...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And their sisters, and even their girlfriends NTR'ed them too, and might even be actively doing it right now.
But, what happened in this game, is most definitely not NTR, because the two stories take place in two different dimensions now...
If you think about it, Mary Jane married Someone other than Peter Parker in another dimension, but that does not mean that she cheated on Peter in a different dimension...
I'm anti-NTR and the way it's decribed, I don't see it as NTR. As long as we aren't forced to see it, I'm good to go.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm anti-NTR and the way it's decribed, I don't see it as NTR. As long as we aren't forced to see it, I'm good to go.
I'm not a fan of NTR either, and when it is skippable, I am fine with it being available in a game.
I think that we both agree that what Doc has done, is in no way NTR.

The MC in 23 sisters still has exclusive access to his Abere, and the MC in this game has full access to the Abere in this dimension.

We had better stop the subject here though, because if we keep going the radical pro or anti NTR people will show up and start screaming that Doc needs to custom tailor the game the way that "they" want it, and screw everyone else, as they always do...

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes