3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Same for me, but it is almost the perfect country song.
All that it needs is a pickup truck and a dog.
Since it is a short song, they could have easily started it with his girlfriend leaving and stealing his truck and dog.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Doc looks like someone entered into her rebellious phase with a lip piercings so maybe she's going to beat Niki to her goal:sneaky: Abere will be pleased that Niki rubbed off on sweet Eve:devilish::coffee::coffee::KEK::KEK:
And not to mention the fact that Eve is staring at Niki's ass like she is thinking, "yummmm, I'm not leaving here till I get me a piece of that.".

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jstreet

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Or Abere and MC are off screen with Eve looking at them thinking " Yumm I want that Daddy sausage Abere is having."
;):sneaky::coffee::coffee::KEK::KEK:
OR!!!!
She is looking at Niki's ass and thinking to herself. "I can't wait to see the MC's cock pounding that tight little ass, while she licks my wet pussy"..

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
OR!!!!
She is looking at Niki's ass and thinking to herself. "I can't wait to see the MC's cock pounding that tight little ass, while she licks my wet pussy"..
OR!! Or....
She is looking at all three thinking to herself. "I want to be licking Niki's sweet pussy out while Niki is licking hers with Abere and MC are fucking both of our tight pussy's." :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: DigDug69
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes