3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I know what Doc wil show us in next update, it's Incest Academy :KEK: :love:
Paradise for chosen ones...
:unsure: Doc's next update is more along the line of Niki having her first of mai-sakurajima-sakurajima-mai.gif ..... How many did Doc have Niki have in the visit to the 23 Sisters update again? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:

But I'm waiting on Doc's next game "The Records of the Incest War; The Rise of the Daunices!" some thing along of a Galaxy of Daunices for one the Chosen One to be milked like no MC has been MILKED before. ;):devilish::love::devilish::love::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It could be also extra chapter instead of whole game, but hell yea those names are great! :oops:
I thinkni might have some name too: "Attack of Milking Monster" (Tiffany as milking monster), "Story of Geisha" (Cena as perverted Geisha)
We need to sure Doc will hurry, one minute of being late and mc will end up like this tank: View attachment 1968673 :KEK: :eek:
Some one get that tank a cheap prostitute....:ROFLMAO::KEK:

About the Milking Monster.....
Going to the Milking Monster.png :KEK::KEK::KEK:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It could be also extra chapter instead of whole game, but hell yea those names are great! :oops:
I thinkni might have some name too: "Attack of Milking Monster" (Tiffany as milking monster), "Story of Geisha" (Cena as perverted Geisha)
We need to sure Doc will hurry, one minute of being late and mc will end up like this tank: View attachment 1968673 :KEK: :eek:
hey you found my recent invention ... my epic peanut butter mixer .. i forgot where i put that :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes