3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've been working on the Lucifer model for a couple days. He won't be in this update but probably the next. I haven't decided. I've spent like $50 creating this character. What do ya think? View attachment 1975422
Looks good. I like the eyes. He reminds me a bit of Sauron (Shadow of Mordor version), and not just the eyes.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Let's grab Satan by the horns and fuck her:love::KEK:
If her model was cheaper than 50$ that's mean you could have two Gretchen instead of one Gretchen and one Lucifer:KEK:
As cheap bastard i would not pay for Lucifer 50$ ever, maybe as dev i would pay 5$ but not 50$.
I wrote that wrong. I should have said $50 on the update. I got very little sleep last night. I'm about to go to bed.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For the past couple of days I have been seriously thinking of writing a series of nonsexual web novels about Abere. She has 2,300+ years of stories to tell. I had been working on the 23 Sisters WN, but I might give that to someone else to write. They just need to expand the old script some. I get bored of redoing things and that's what the 23S WN is. This would be an original story. Abere has been a witness and sometimes the cause of certain turning points in history. I'm thinking it would kind of be like Interview with a Vampire where she's telling her story to someone and it would take place in the early to mid 2000s before Niki was born. I would work on it on my days off. 4.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
kinda seen this coming .... always happens to Dev.s ... build a great game ... and get tired of it ..... i can only imagine whats gong thru your mind ... well ... do what you want ..... i will miss how great this game was ... cause you do realize it wont be the same if you leave it ... :cry:

Reactions: Evan Treborn

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
kinda seen this coming .... always happens to Dev.s ... build a great game ... and get tired of it ..... i can only imagine whats gong thru your mind ... well ... do what you want ..... i will miss how great this game was ... cause you do realize it wont be the same if you leave it ... :cry:
I'm not gonna stop working on the games. I love doing that. There's a 23 Sister Web Novel that I'll out source not the game.

Reactions: Evan Treborn
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes