3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You're probably wondering why I've been so quiet today. Well if you remember the other day I couldn't do anything because of a family problem. That family problem was my brother was in a car accident. He's fine. I left to drive to Floridian last night and it too about 7 hours one way. I just got back. I've gotten 2 hours of sleep in the past 30 hours. Anyway, I thought I owed y'all an explanation on why this update is taking so long. THIS IS THE FINAL DELAY!!! The Alpha probably won't come out until Thursday or Friday. So sorry. View attachment 1986755
goto bed and sleep young man .... NOW !!!! :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, so I was so exhausted last night I couldn't even add numbers correctly. I was up for 42 hours with only 2 hours worth of sleep. I am so tired. I'm 42 years old. I shouldn't be up for 42 almost straight anymore. I can't handle it. View attachment 1987714
did i not tell you to go ta bed ... look here young man ... you need sleep ..... you're starting to sound like me about 40 years ago .. when i last did a hit of acid :ROFLMAO:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Okay, so I was so exhausted last night I couldn't even add numbers correctly. I was up for 42 hours with only 2 hours worth of sleep. I am so tired. I'm 42 years old. I shouldn't be up for 42 almost straight anymore. I can't handle it. View attachment 1987714
I got News for ya. . . . . . . . . . . . It don't get any better . . . . 42 . . . . Youngster . . . . . . :eek::LOL:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Morning y'all. Wait? Where the fuck an I? View attachment 1989280
Good afternoon!
I got really fucking drunk last night. Smoked a bunch of dope til five in the morning. Ended up passing out on the bench in bowling pub cause it's kind of cramped back here and my back's a little sore. Anyways, slept there, had a pretty good sleep, but I still had to get up early this morning cause I got responsibles now. Growed up, I got games to complete. A lot of people say you can't smoke dope and get drunk when you developing games but that's not true. You can. But you still gotta get up in the morning. That's being responsible. :KEK: ;)

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes