3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
First chapter is hard to understand for me cause my Engrish is on low level, but some things are clear, i know who is Dwight, i find out who helped Hitl3r loose war :KEK:
Dwight D. Eisenhower. He was the President of the US back in the 50s and supposedly part of Majestic 12, the group the keeps the UFO secrets.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Did Doc's needed monthly drugmoney fall short of his monthly Patreon income, so now we get another unfinished game?

• Angry
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That is a nice way of avoiding my question!
Okay, I will tell you. Because of the recession, I've lost about a 1/4 of the money i was making on SubscribeStar. I started this game, to try to bring in a different kind of player. The main complaint about my other games was that there were too many characters. So, I making a game with a lot less charters and not as insane but just as fun. It's working at the moment.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
That is a nice way of avoiding my question!

Okay, I will tell you. Because of the recession, I've lost about a 1/4 of the money i was making on SubscribeStar. I started this game, to try to bring in a different kind of player. The main complaint about my other games was that there were too many characters. So, I making a game with a lot less charters and not as insane but just as fun. It's working at the moment.
normaly those top partons with muti games do a shit job with them and take a long time like half a year ive seen you do better them most of so dont listen too the trolls also sorry about the money loss i go hit too had to work in fast food for a second job (kill me now) hope it picks up

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Doc5252 Productions haha good laughs again.. ive got a scenario for you dev.. Ashley waiting on lunch line with the others.. girl in front takes the last cake/doughnut etc that she wanted.. she taps them on the shoulder with her death mark, dropping the person like a ton of bricks while the food she wanted flys up into the air and she catches it on her tray.. with a smug satisfied grin as the rest watch on gobsmacked

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So any sexual activity in this yet? No need to actual sex but handjob, bj...etc? Or just teasing? I really like doc's games but I refuse to download games that only has teasing so I patiently wait until some real action

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes