3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tomorrow it's back to work on the second half of Extra Credit 0.3. I hope y'all liked the cliffhanger at the end of the Alpha.

I am really interested in what y'all are thinking about Extra Credit so far? Are ya enjoying it? Is it going in the right direction? Would you change anything? I'm really interested in what you think about these things. Extra Credit is what is going to replace CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED once it's done, so I have to get it right. Please comment. 4.png

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hope I'm not to serious here:

For me, Extra Credit is the better of the three games now. 23 Sisters is still cool, but it's already showing some signs of "wear and tear". Pretty the same for "censor, censor, censor". Both are already a bit to extreme for me, going crazier with every update and trying to top the previous one. And the mass of girls - I'm already a bit (much) lost there, no bonding to the new characters anymore.

Also probably a different opinion: I like the slower start here (in comparison it's actualy a "slow burn"). I really hope that does not change to quickly. In the other games I even skip the sex scenes lately. They are getting a bit repetitive and don't feel "integrated" into the story anymore.

Well, sorry for the little ranting. And don't get me wrong: all three games are still extremely funny and very "entertaining". So don't take my post to seriously!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hope I'm not to serious here:

For me, Extra Credit is the better of the three games now. 23 Sisters is still cool, but it's already showing some signs of "wear and tear". Pretty the same for "censor, censor, censor". Both are already a bit to extreme for me, going crazier with every update and trying to top the previous one. And the mass of girls - I'm already a bit (much) lost there, no bonding to the new characters anymore.

Also probably a different opinion: I like the slower start here (in comparison it's actualy a "slow burn"). I really hope that does not change to quickly. In the other games I even skip the sex scenes lately. They are getting a bit repetitive and don't feel "integrated" into the story anymore.

Well, sorry for the little ranting. And don't get me wrong: all three games are still extremely funny and very "entertaining". So don't take my post to seriously!
Thank you. You've been very helpful. I'm looking for this kind of feedback.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you get this joke my respect for you has doubled. LOL!
View attachment 2017086
This joke is way to smart for all y'all perverts. I thought at least one of y'all would get it. Instead if fucking flew right over all y'all's head. For shame! This is literally the best demon joke ever written, and none of y'all got it! I feel like a human in a world of dogs. So sad. I'm gonna curl up and cry. I'm too good for y'all. LOL! Read the Wiki. You'll then understand "The Solomon's Ring Joke."

200.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
NAME - Abere Lucifer

AGE - 2,253 Years Old

EDUCATION - International Law Degree from Harvard University, Masters of Engineering from Berkley University, Bachelors of Science from MIT, and three Doctorates of Medicine from John Hopkins University

ABILITIES - Immortal, Able to make Spiritual Deals, Can Create Pocket Universes, Can Send You To Hell and a Quick Healing Ability

PROS - Has a heart of gold and will alter human events to help good people out. Helped mankind land on the moon. Has an IQ that is unmeasurablee because it's so high. Caused the downfall of Fascism in Europe.

CONS - Uses the Holy Grail as a toothbrush holder, Ark of the Covenant as a hamper and uses Salomon's Ring to make her half-demon little sister do her homework. Caused Pearl Harbor.
2.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes