3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
This joke is way to smart for all y'all perverts. I thought at least one of y'all would get it. Instead if fucking flew right over all y'all's head. For shame! This is literally the best demon joke ever written, and none of y'all got it! I feel like a human in a world of dogs. So sad. I'm gonna curl up and cry. I'm too good for y'all. LOL! Read the Wiki. You'll then understand "The Solomon's Ring Joke."

View attachment 2017355
It's nothing new that people can't catch your jokes, we're perverted not smart :KEK: :FacePalm:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Question...If the MC form Extra Credit and Abere had sex in dream world, not in real life, would that be considered NTR? They technically wouldn't have sex. It would be in a dream that Niki controlled. Or maybe VR.
I think it's not NTR, people can't control dreams and what happens in dreams. NTR would be when 23 sisters mc would have to watch sex tape with Extra Credit Mc, Censored Mc and Abere ;):KEK:
There are few Abere demons/legal lolis who exists in different worlds and all of them needs love. If someone complains tell them its different Abere

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Doc5252 Productions when should we expect some niki and eve stuff? As I see this is more of slow burn game when I compare to your other games but there is already big chunk of non-sexual content with them and I feel like if some sexual action would start soon, it would be really nice. But it's your story ofc you know better. Maybe my blueballs made me put a comment like this not my brain :ROFLMAO:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Doc5252 Productions Also I know it's a small thing to complain but I don't like the narrator section ( jack and abere sections). It kinda take away the immersion from the game. Like it feels like the story of the game happens in the past so whatever we do doesn't matter. I wish the game happens in real time or at least the game will be converted into the real time after some point in the story. Because currently as it stands it feels like the game is a little side story for 23 sisters that happened in the past, not it's own thing. If the game turns into real time and abere-jack story time ends, it would feel more like a proper stand alone game with it's own thing going on

But yeah these are ofc small things. Overall the game is top notch and I really like it

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes