3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Doc you might want to update the tags if you want because the game only has this tags

3dcg, male protagonist, incest, big ass, teasing, mobile game

That's why and probably the other guy asked about sexual content

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As cheap bastard i will wait few days yet, leaked version does not taste like public :KEK: ;)
Waiting is one of my strongest skills.
It's all right. I posted this one. It was leaked online on another site. When that happens I release it to everyone. I don't want my games to be associated with virus so I do that. This is not a full release but it is official.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'll probably start working on the second half of Extra Credit 0.3 mid week next week. Just so y'all know that this is the Alpha which is the first half of the update. I've still got the second half to do. I've got to finish up the Alpha for the "Game That'll Not Be Mentioned" fist though. That should finish up this weekend. 2.png

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It may lack Tiffany and Meh but it got Doc's whackyness (is that even an english word? :unsure:)
aaaaaaaand the cast is (yet) manageable. ;) :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It may lack Tiffany and Meh but it got Doc's whackyness (is that even an english word? :unsure:)
aaaaaaaand the cast is (yet) manageable. ;) :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you like it. A lot of the characters we've met in this update and the last are just side characters. Niki, Eve, and Ashley are the only harem girls so far.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
My coauthor for Demon at a Crossroads LTL is having some real life problems and we're having to delay chapter 2. Sorry about this. I'm really excited for chapter 2. It's written a lot better than chapter 1. I was a little nervous when writing chapter 1 so it's not as good. If you're interested in chapter 1 check to OP.
1.png

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Still, it's a shame that Abere is with a guy other than the MC when she's narrating and says she doesn't want to go back to the MC... it has an NTR aftertaste... I'm not fundamentally against NTR but I like it a lot, Abere! :p:devilish:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Still, it's a shame that Abere is with a guy other than the MC when she's narrating and says she doesn't want to go back to the MC... it has an NTR aftertaste... I'm not fundamentally against NTR but I like it a lot, Abere! :p:devilish:
I promised no NTR and I plan to keep that promise. I can't tell you what's gonna happen, but I think you'll like it.

Reactions: Evan Treborn
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes