3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I got a lot done today. There's a small minute chance that the Extra Credit 0.3 Alpha could be released tomorrow. I doubt it will, but there's a small chance. It'll most likely be Friday.
View attachment 1989952
I'm going to weep now....yep....cries...cries... Takes a drink. sigh....deep breath. All is right with the world,she has real proper handles.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's looking more and more likely that the Extra Credit 0.3 Alpha will be released tonight. I've got once scene and one animation left to do. I'm giving it an 80% chance of being released tonight. It'll depend on Shaddy.

To those of you that are new here the Alphas for Extra Credit are released a little differently than the other games. The Extra Credit Alphas are released to $5 than $3 two days later. The other two games are as posted. $10 than $5. I'm trying to get Extra Credit's name out. That's why I'm doing it this way. Once version 0.5 comes out it'll be like the others.

nurse7.png

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I have a thing for girls with longhair...
I have a thing for girls with their tongues out...
LONG haired girls with their tongues out...............my IQ drops 20 points.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you're wondering what my novel Demon at a Crossroads is about, it's like Forrest Gump if here weren't stupid and had an IQ of like 190. Also if her were a girl demon. And was 2,300 years old. Th first chapter is a little rough. The 2nd chapter, which will hopefully released in a few days, is a lot more put together. I kind of didn't do great with chapter 1. I think chapter 2 is like 1,000x better. Hitler is in it. We go to 13th Century Japan. It's great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes