3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so this is the cover for "Demon at a Crossroads." I'm hoping to get the first chapter out by Monday. LTL is working on it right now. We're gonna try to release 2 chapters a month. Notice i said "Try." LTL will also be doing the 23 Sisters web novel. I will work on it a little, but he's gonna do most of it. I don't know the schedule for it yet. Stay tuned. title-7.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, so this is the cover for "Demon at a Crossroads." I'm hoping to get the first chapter out by Monday. LTL is working on it right now. We're gonna try to release 2 chapters a month. Notice i said "Try." LTL will also be doing the 23 Sisters web novel. I will work on it a little, but he's gonna do most of it. I don't know the schedule for it yet. Stay tuned. View attachment 1983049
think of you guys that little engine that can .... " i think i can" ... " i think i can " (y)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You're probably wondering why I've been so quiet today. Well if you remember the other day I couldn't do anything because of a family problem. That family problem was my brother was in a car accident. He's fine. I left to drive to Floridian last night and it too about 7 hours one way. I just got back. I've gotten 2 hours of sleep in the past 30 hours. Anyway, I thought I owed y'all an explanation on why this update is taking so long. THIS IS THE FINAL DELAY!!! The Alpha probably won't come out until Thursday or Friday. So sorry. 1.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes