3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am around 75% of the way done with the Extra Credit 0.3 Alpha script. It's pretty good. You'll like it. You learn why Ashley bullies Nike and Eve. You learn of Niki's secret power. You'll also learn what happened to Niki's mom. Oh, I named the half Filipino girl. Her name is Adikka. I should finish it up the script tomorrow.
1.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ah yea the 50's . . . . . . . Oh ya mean age 50 . . My bad!!? But even still that was just 23 or 24 . . . or was it 25 years ago... Hum Now I have to think on that some... which was it . . . . . .???
was a long time ago :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I just finished the script for the Extra Credit 0.3 Alpha. It's probably the best ending and cliffhanger I've ever written. Y'all are gonna love it. I'm very proud of it. It's something I've been teasing for a while. I was trying to end the Alpha on a good note and I sat and thought for like 15 minutes. Soon genius hit me. I'm so excited for y'all to see it.
succubus-anime.gif

Reactions: Boobs Lover

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just finished the script for the Extra Credit 0.3 Alpha. It's probably the best ending and cliffhanger I've ever written. Y'all are gonna love it. I'm very proud of it. It's something I've been teasing for a while. I was trying to end the Alpha on a good note and I sat and thought for like 15 minutes. Soon genius hit me. I'm so excited for y'all to see it.
View attachment 1975271
hey Doc. quick question ..... does it hurt your arm much ... patting yourself on the back so much ... braggart little shit jk Doc. your awesome man

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
View attachment 1975271
15 whole minutes.... Shit man this next update will be like 'Gone With the Wind' then

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been working on the Lucifer model for a couple days. He won't be in this update but probably the next. I haven't decided. I've spent like $50 creating this character. What do ya think? 1.png

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes