3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I want to grab demon by horns now :love: :KEK:
Her fingernails could hurt during handjob, also those wings are making missionary position hard or impossible. I'm wondering if she can fly high:unsure:
But, damn those red light reftects on hair and shadow done by horn are amazing. You've spend few hours making this render?:HideThePain:
About 20 minutes. I'm glad you wouldn't reject her though. LOL!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
One thing I'm curious about is if demons naturally have hair in the pink-purple range, and Abere going blonde is similar to a human dying her hair pink or blue, or if they have similar hair colours to human girls and her part of Lucifer's family tree are just fans of the unnatural colours?
Their hair is a shade of pink or purple by nature though. If you read the web novel it kind of mentions that all of Lucifer's decedents have some type of pink or purple hair. Most demons though have a certain ability that is revealed in this update. You'll see.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Another scene is finished.

Well, here's Abere in her true form. Would you still do her?
Testing out her new suit.
View attachment 2027011
Doc...come on. She has the second nicest pair of handles(Mehh#1)...and I am sure I could stick that tail in her somewhere she would enjoy while other spaces where occupied. Does she know her tail can be used like that? Maybe I just need to teach her(.thinking...go on give me an excuse, be bad after you promised you wouldn't and I will show you just how useful a tail can be).

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes