3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Y'all might have to wait until this weekend to get the free update to Extra Credit, but you can at least read the newest chapter to "Demon at a Crossroads." U just got chapter 2 from my editor and have released it. Here's the link. It is 10x better than chapter 1. Just read it. You'll see.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I release it for free soon after the paid release, because....sniff...I...sniff...Used to be a poor bastard too. WAAAAAAA!!
View attachment 2031783
Not so long time ago i was cheap bastard by choice, but now when i've started to build my own house i'm more poor bastard than cheap bastard :HideThePain: :KEK:
Maybe someday i will become Rich Bastard like you Doc!;):KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Now that Extra Credit 0.3 is finished I'm gonna take three days off and then I'll get to work...*Clears throat*..That other one. Once that's released I'll begin work on Extra Credit 0.4 Alpha. 1.png

• Love
Reactions: Boobs Lover

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Less than 1 day until the Extra Credit full update goes free. I'll try to upload it at 12AM if I'm up. So in a little more that 15 hours. View attachment 2033375
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doc just how much would someone have to give you to not be mean to us cheap bastards and give us the update on day one of the Release.;):KEK:

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes