3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Boobs lover if we stay with the Lord Of The Rings and use the rings of power as a meme for the girls of Doc's games it most likely be something like this...;):KEK:

The One Ring: Niki
The Three Elven Rings: Charlie(OC), Eve, Charlie 2
The Seven: Tiffany(v0.1), Tiffany(v0.11), Abere(23), Abere(2.0), Krissy, Cena (Young), Ashley, Lisa, Kitty(reborn)
The Nine: ????????????????(can't choose just nine:sneaky::KEK:)

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Boobs lover if we stay with the Lord Of The Rings and use the rings of power as a meme for the girls of Doc's games it most likely be something like this...;):KEK:

The One Ring: Niki
The Three Elven Rings: Charlie(OC), Eve, Charlie 2
The Seven: Tiffany(v0.1), Tiffany(v0.11), Abere(23), Abere(2.0), Krissy, Cena (Young), Ashley, Lisa, Kitty(reborn)
The Nine: ????????????????(can't choose just nine:sneaky::KEK:)
It's been a while since i watched any of LOTR movies last time (three years),but i think putting two Aberes and two Tiffs in The Seven Ring list is too much:KEK:
I'm connecting some facts about who were keepers of The Seven Rings of Power and your comparsion is cruel:KEK:;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It's been a while since i watched any of LOTR movies last time (three years),but i think putting two Aberes and two Tiffs in The Seven Ring list is too much:KEK:
I'm connecting some facts about who were keepers of The Seven Rings of Power and your comparsion is cruel:KEK:;)
Well you can never have to many Tiffany and Abere.;)
They are not the keepers of the seven rings given to the great dwarf lords but the rings them selves and it's better they end up with some fire drake from the north than being an undead slave to a evil site bent on controlling everything;):sneaky::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you don't want to wait the Itch page has been updated. Weekends are a busy time for the uploaders here on F95. It might take a while for the OP to get updated.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
The last update for me was reported at 0830 last Sunday, and popped out at 0347 Monday morning. Last few have been really lengthy times ?????
It will come. May not make it until after your original first guess though :)

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes