3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Extra Credit 0.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'll be honest, I enjoy 23S and DLG as well, but EC has already shot to the top for me for Doc's games, due to the slower pace and more interesting characters (since fewer characters == more time spent per character). I personally wouldn't shed a tear if Abere's 23S story got rewritten out (and the 23S MC/Abere conversation framing device for this game was rewritten or eliminated) and she became a full-time EC LI instead.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I've not expected naughty scene with Gretchen, biggest surprise was scene with Abere. You made her cute and sweet too much Doc! :love:
I must play few times cause one time was not enough.
I was so hyped about Blonde Demon with new hairstyle that much i forgot her purple hair at start of game, what's worse she looks like stereotype Karen for me now;) IMG_20220911_110352.jpg
Can't unsee:HideThePain:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've not expected naughty scene with Gretchen, biggest surprise was scene with Abere. You made her cute and sweet too much Doc! :love:
I must play few times cause one time was not enough.
I was so hyped about Blonde Demon with new hairstyle that much i forgot her purple hair at start of game, what's worse she looks like stereotype Karen for me now;) View attachment 2037255
Can't unsee:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Abere would fire Doc from Doc5252 Productions if she would go Full Karen berserk but she would not, giving someone different job shows how big heart she have:devilish:
Job is job, one day your working tool is pc and next day your tool becomes sweeping brush/snow shovel :KEK:
Winter is coming btw... IMG_20220911_123558.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Agent07 and jstreet

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
hahaha love the update and the new Amb look.. MUUUUUUCH better... loving the whole pocket dimension aspect too.. Keep it coming pun intended.. your humour works so well in this title

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Hey Doc, It's NOT NTR! Kiss my ass! Laughed my ass off! I'm seriously with the guy above who posted he'd be fine with Abere being written out of 23 Sisters. She IMO BELONGS in Extra Credit. There are so many girls in 23 sisters she doesn't get enough screen time.

Reactions: Tiur

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hey Doc, It's NOT NTR! Kiss my ass! Laughed my ass off! I'm seriously with the guy above who posted he'd be fine with Abere being written out of 23 Sisters. She IMO BELONGS in Extra Credit. There are so many girls in 23 sisters she doesn't get enough screen time.
Don't worry, I have a plan. It's crazy and convoluted and you'll love it. It was nodded to in this update, but I think it'll surprise you though.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I want to thank all y'all that are playing and enjoying Extra Credit. This is the hardest I've worked on a game. Trying to make it funny but not as insane as 23 Sisters or the other one is kind of hard. We will meet the antagonist of the game in the next update. No, it's not Ashley. Ashley is just a bitch. The antagonist shouldn't surprise you, but she probably will. Anyway, stay tuned... 7.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'll be honest, I enjoy 23S and DLG as well, but EC has already shot to the top for me for Doc's games, due to the slower pace and more interesting characters (since fewer characters == more time spent per character). I personally wouldn't shed a tear if Abere's 23S story got rewritten out (and the 23S MC/Abere conversation framing device for this game was rewritten or eliminated) and she became a full-time EC LI instead.
SCIENCE WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!
Ing+science+does+anyone+have+a+source_c94e69_4682643.gif
With some cosmic powers from the devil himself.
9fb7393e724b92c1602722b3eda8ecc0.gif

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes