3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've been kind of working on this character on the left for a few days now. She isn't a harem girl. I also can't tell you who she is without spoiling one of the biggest twists in AVG history. No, she's not a chick with a dick. LOL! I do need a name for her though. Help me out. No names from my other games though. View attachment 2039607
I've lost track of all the names, but redheaded, freckled, slightly tomboyish: Maggie is what popped into my head.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Might be alone in this, but that "dream" sequence is full-on ntr/cheating on Abere's part. She WANTS to have sex with someone other than the MC she's supposed to be with and finds a loophole to do so. Sure, she may not have physically done so, but even that can be debated since it happened in some sort of pocket dream realm and they were both aware of what they were doing.
Should have written her out of 23S or split her character in 2 personalities/characters FIRST.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Well, only 1 NTR complaint. EVERYONE RIP HIM A NEW ONE!! LOL!!

Went and saw Nurse Abere and after some physical therapy, I'm feeling better. On to that game I'm not allowed to mention here. View attachment 2041922
Doc I chalk the Abere dream blow job up to you being sick and evil Patreon Doc finishing the second half of the update.:devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I enjoy 23S, but I also find it hard to take seriously. So now that I've played this game, I kinda consider 23S to be the dream sequence, just due to its insanity.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I enjoy 23S, but I also find it hard to take seriously. So now that I've played this game, I kinda consider 23S to be the dream sequence, just due to its insanity.
Have you played "the game that cannot be named"? If you think 23S is insane, you ain't seen nothin'!

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Have you played "the game that cannot be named"? If you think 23S is insane, you ain't seen nothin'!
I have, in fact, played REDACTED's REDACTED REDACTEDs. There's fewer connections between that one and this one, though, so it's less relevant here.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
ImperialD in other words you mean to say to Nurse Abere.....
View attachment 2042345
;):love::KEK:
She's looking like she knows how perverted thoughts we have:KEK::eek:
IMG_20220914_115903.png
mc: hello! i want to donate sperm.
Nurse Abere: i'm sorry, this is blood bank, you can share blood here only.
mc: ok, nevermind then. goodbye.
Nurse Abere: wait! i can read what you think right now and your blood pressure is perfect! Would you mind to donate three liters of blood? I need blood to feed my vampire friend.
mc: no! i'm going out!
Nurse Abere: you did not gave me any choice! i will take it from you by myself!!!! :devilish:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She's looking like she knows how perverted thoughts we have:KEK::eek:
View attachment 2042942
mc: hello! i want to donate sperm.
Nurse Abere: i'm sorry, this is blood bank, you can share blood here only.
mc: ok, nevermind then. goodbye.
Nurse Abere: wait! i can read what you think right now and your blood pressure is perfect! Would you mind to donate three liters of blood? I need blood to feed my vampire friend.
mc: no! i'm going out!
Nurse Abere: you did not gave me any choice! i will take it from you by myself!!!! :devilish:
thats when i'd say ... fuck it you hot young babe ... suck away ... here use my built in straw :love:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have started the rewrite of Demon at a Crossroads. I've posted the unedited prologue on Pixiv. If you want to read it you can. Just try not to piss yourself laughing. Also, don't be mad at me for pointing out John Lennon was a cuck. He was. That's on him. Remember that this is unedited. A lot will be added. Think about it like a workprint for a movie where the SFX hasn't been added yet. Enjoy!

Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes