3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have started the rewrite of Demon at a Crossroads. I've posted the unedited prologue on Pixiv. If you want to read it you can. Just try not to piss yourself laughing. Also, don't be mad at me for pointing out John Lennon was a cuck. He was. That's on him. Remember that this is unedited. A lot will be added. Think about it like a workprint for a movie where the SFX hasn't been added yet. Enjoy!
Haven't read it yet, but are you suggesting that Yoko was Abere in disguise, or some other demon? Whatever demon it may have been, very severe punishment is required.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have started the rewrite of Demon at a Crossroads. I've posted the unedited prologue on Pixiv. If you want to read it you can. Just try not to piss yourself laughing. Also, don't be mad at me for pointing out John Lennon was a cuck. He was. That's on him. Remember that this is unedited. A lot will be added. Think about it like a workprint for a movie where the SFX hasn't been added yet. Enjoy!
I need to bleach my brain, now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Did you enjoy how the curse was lifted?
View attachment 2046237
That's why I need the bleach. I'm a very "visual" reader: images and actions just flow into my mind as I read. I don't think this is uncommon, but I did once date someone who read very fast, but said she never really "saw" what she was reading.

I SAW IT! DAMN YOU! I SAW IT!

The Kurt Cobain scene was bad enough, but then you had to take it to another level...

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That's why I need the bleach. I'm a very "visual" reader: images and actions just flow into my mind as I read. I don't think this is uncommon, but I did once date someone who read very fast, but said she never really "saw" what she was reading.

I SAW IT! DAMN YOU! I SAW IT!

The Kurt Cobain scene was bad enough, but then you had to take it to another level...
Admit though, you laughed your ass off. LOL!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
First off, I'm upset that no one has noticed the computer screens behind Niki and commented on the kick-ass music she listens too. In one she was rocking to Metallica, another was Megadeth and this one it's Guns and Roses. Shame on all y'all. Niki and Eve has exquisite tastes in music and if you think otherwise, well, your just wrong!!

Anyway, I'm gonna start work on Extra Credit 0.4 on Wed. 1.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
First off, I'm upset that no one has noticed the computer screens behind Niki and commented on the kick-ass music she listens too. In one she was rocking to Metallica, another was Megadeth and this one it's Guns and Roses. Shame on all y'all. Niki and Eve has exquisite tastes in music and if you think otherwise, well, your just wrong!!

Anyway, I'm gonna start work on Extra Credit 0.4 on Wed. View attachment 2047756
well the only one i know is guns and roses :unsure:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Anyway, I'm gonna start work on Extra Credit 0.4 on Wed. View attachment 2047756
If you want to demonstrate real class, show Apocalyptica Plays Metallica. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
well the only one i know is guns and roses :unsure:
I am so sorry your generation sucks musically speaking. Megadeth song Symphony of Destruction should be required education(it also happens to be one of the top 10 rock ballads of all time). You know what was before Metalica or Megadeth? Testament and the 1 one rock ballad of all time(Heavy metal rock ballads were after all created by the band Testament)....that song is called "Serenity" released shortly after the song "Ballad"(Serenity even had an accoustic version well before any were heard on MTV and bands like Nirvana were still 1st graders...back when music was actually played on that channel). Testament's entire 1987 album "The legacy" was something so new at the time,it was hard rocking but different from everything else even being released at the time. They brought heavy metal to the mainstream consciousnesses. I am not saying Metallica,Megadeth,Judas priest,Kiss,Twisted sister,Motorhead,Iron (fucking)Maiden!,and even Black Sabbath(sure I missed someone)did nothing for metal,but it was Testament who got it on the radio the world over.

Metal will never die. "In this moment"(band) is a good example of how far it has come....song "Adrenalize" should be the F95 theme song rofl.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am so sorry your generation sucks musically speaking. Megadeth song Symphony of Destruction should be required education(it also happens to be one of the top 10 rock ballads of all time). You know what was before Metalica or Megadeth? Testament and the 1 one rock ballad of all time(Heavy metal rock ballads were after all created by the band Testament)....that song is called "Serenity" released shortly after the song "Ballad"(Serenity even had an accoustic version well before any were heard on MTV and bands like Nirvana were still 1st graders...back when music was actually played on that channel). Testament's entire 1987 album "The legacy" was something so new at the time,it was hard rocking but different from everything else even being released at the time. They brought heavy metal to the mainstream consciousnesses. I am not saying Metallica,Megadeth,Judas priest,Kiss,Twisted sister,Motorhead,Iron (fucking)Maiden!,and even Black Sabbath(sure I missed someone)did nothing for metal,but it was Testament who got it on the radio the world over.

Metal will never die. "In this moment"(band) is a good example of how far it has come....song "Adrenalize" should be the F95 theme song rofl.
Damn straight!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Damn straight!
Doc you should look up "The Pretty Reckless song "Death by rock and roll" if you have never heard it lol. FK How the hell did I leave out Anthrax rofl.Shit...what about Slayer lol. Knew I missed some heavy metal core bands...but I think that is good for now. My brain is going "why are we back in 1982" and is demanding Floyd if we stay rofl.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i grew up when rock and roll was at its best the 60's and 70's ... dream on kids :)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
i grew up when rock and roll was at its best the 60's and 70's ... dream on kids :)
I will never knock the bands of the 60-70s(I even mentioned Floyd earlier)...but at least my generation did not listen to autotune total garbage. The crap that passes for music now is asinine at best. We also had Chris Cornell,Scott Weiland,Kurt Cobain,and Layne Staley in the mainstream.
One of the most epic pieces of music Chris ever did was his cover of "One" by U2 but singing Metallica's "one" lyrics. That if nothing proves the man could sing almost anything...to us all and it still sounded "right". I see no talent like that in most of what music has become. Scott did "falling to pieces"(did many but got me through some personal shit). Kurt wrote and sung "Come as you are" . Layne he had "Dirt" (and many others). That kind of music got me through my time in the military.
We even had songs like Mazzy Star "Fade into you" 1994. It was a great time to grow up listening and watching music(mtv played it almost non stop at least 22 hours a day back then).

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes