3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just so y'all know, I said I was only gonna do Extra Credit every other update until 0.4 was finished, but it looks more and more like it's going to happen indefinitely. I'm about to finish up CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, and after that has concluded it'll just be Extra Credit and 23 Sisters. Also the price of the Alpha will be going up after Extra Credit 0.4. That means the Alpha probably won't leak anymore. This means 1 update for 23 Sisters a month and 1 update to Extra Credit a month. That's 2 games a moth from me. I hope y'all are envying the entertainment I am creating.
are-you-not-entertained.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is the release schedule for the next couple moths.

CENSORED 0.8 FULL UPDATE
EXTRA CREDIT 0.4 ALPHA
23 SISTERS 0.12 ALPHA
EXTRA CREDIT 0.4 FULL UPDATE
23 SISTERS 0.12 FULL UPDATE
EXTRA CREDIT 0.5 ALPHA
CENSORED FINALE 0.9 ALPHA
EXTRA CREDIT 0.5 FULL UPDATE
CENSORED FINALE 0.9 FULL UPDATE
23 SISTERS 0.13 ALPHA
EXTRA CREDIT 0.6 ALPHA

1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This is the release schedule for the next couple moths.

CENSORED 0.8 FULL UPDATE
EXTRA CREDIT 0.4 ALPHA
23 SISTERS 0.12 ALPHA
EXTRA CREDIT 0.4 FULL UPDATE
23 SISTERS 0.12 FULL UPDATE
EXTRA CREDIT 0.5 ALPHA
CENSORED FINALE 0.9 ALPHA
EXTRA CREDIT 0.5 FULL UPDATE
CENSORED FINALE 0.9 FULL UPDATE
23 SISTERS 0.13 ALPHA
EXTRA CREDIT 0.6 ALPHA

View attachment 2038656
What!?!?!? Censored is coming to an end :cry:.....

Well Doc I guess that new game of yours Bank-Bank with the new MC along with her sister's are looking for their father in deep space is coming soon than.:alien::LOL:;):KEK:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What!?!?!? Censored is coming to an end :cry:.....

Well Doc I guess that new game of yours Bank-Bank with the new MC along with her sister's are looking for their father in deep space is coming soon than.:alien::LOL:;):KEK:
well incest can be overcome with ingame answers to what relationships there are ... its just with a game Doc makes it would take a few hours to answer those questions .. even before you get to play a minute ... jk jk ... Doc ya know i love your games :love:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
well incest can be overcome with ingame answers to what relationships there are ... its just with a game Doc makes it would take a few hours to answer those questions .. even before you get to play a minute ... jk jk ... Doc ya know i love your games :love:
More like the new evil Patreon Doc would make us jump through 3 full updates answering how everyone is related to who before we got one nude scene and 6 more full updates before the first sex scene.:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been kind of working on this character on the left for a few days now. She isn't a harem girl. I also can't tell you who she is without spoiling one of the biggest twists in AVG history. No, she's not a chick with a dick. LOL! I do need a name for her though. Help me out. No names from my other games though. 1.png

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
I've been kind of working on this character on the left for a few days now. She isn't a harem girl. I also can't tell you who she is without spoiling one of the biggest twists in AVG history. No, she's not a chick with a dick. LOL! I do need a name for her though. Help me out. No names from my other games though. View attachment 2039607
How about Micki or Toni

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I've been kind of working on this character on the left for a few days now. She isn't a harem girl. I also can't tell you who she is without spoiling one of the biggest twists in AVG history. No, she's not a chick with a dick. LOL! I do need a name for her though. Help me out. No names from my other games though. View attachment 2039607
I would say Paloma (popular Mexican name) or Wilhelmina (Van Helsing, Mina for friends), characters could make jokes about her full name :KEK: ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
idk who she is but at this point the babes you make .... 1 sec ....... fap ... fap ... fap . ahhhh ... shit what was i saying :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes