3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions Also I know it's a small thing to complain but I don't like the narrator section ( jack and abere sections). It kinda take away the immersion from the game. Like it feels like the story of the game happens in the past so whatever we do doesn't matter. I wish the game happens in real time or at least the game will be converted into the real time after some point in the story. Because currently as it stands it feels like the game is a little side story for 23 sisters that happened in the past, not it's own thing. If the game turns into real time and abere-jack story time ends, it would feel more like a proper stand alone game with it's own thing going on

But yeah these are ofc small things. Overall the game is top notch and I really like it
All I can say is the ending of 23 Sisters has been thought up, and it ties into this game.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
Yo Doc,

This game is fucking good bruh. You're brand of humor has been fine tuned on this shit, and it really works. I also like that this game isn't really about MC that much. It feels sort of voyeuristic in the sense that I just get to sit back and passively enjoy the funny ass dialogue and shenanigans that the ladies get into.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yo Doc,

This game is fucking good bruh. You're brand of humor has been fine tuned on this shit, and it really works. I also like that this game isn't really about MC that much. It feels sort of voyeuristic in the sense that I just get to sit back and passively enjoy the funny ass dialogue and shenanigans that the ladies get into.
Thanks. We were trying to go for something a little different.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so a poll was done on SubscrigeStar about if folks wanted Blonde Abere or Brunette Abere. Blonde Abere won by a fucking hundred miles. She will be introduced in the second half of the update which should be released here sometime next weekend. 1.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, so a poll was done on SubscrigeStar about if folks wanted Blonde Abere or Brunette Abere. Blonde Abere won by a fucking hundred miles. She will be introduced in the second half of the update which should be released here sometime next weekend. View attachment 2023929
So long as she keeps her body and her suit, I for one don't really care what colour her hair is.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Okay, so a poll was done on SubscrigeStar about if folks wanted Blonde Abere or Brunette Abere. Blonde Abere won by a fucking hundred miles. She will be introduced in the second half of the update which should be released here sometime next weekend. View attachment 2023929
Blonde Abere:love:
If you would give her different eye contacts or make her loose freckles on cleavage i would become your biggest hater :KEK: ;)

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes