3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Work will begin tomorrow on the Extra Credit's 0.4 Alpha. The Alpha will only be going to $5 and higher. It'll be released to $10 first then to $5 two days later. Well, for the time being. I am seriously thinking about going back to the original way I released which was $25 and $10. That probably won't happen until 0.5 though. You've got a little time,

The 0.4 Alpha is very story driven. There is a sexy choice at the very end but no sex scenes at the moment. There will be 1 or 2 in the second half. There are some major earth shattering revelations in this update. One I kind of eluded to, but y'all haven't really fully grasped yet.

Anyway, STAY TUNED... 1.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Some good security must be prepeared for upcoming update, Doc should prevent another leaks. Report users who updated game on svs and give them spanking which they will never forget.
Being stealing bastard is even worse than being cheap bastard :KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Rendering hasn't quite begun yet. Well, it kind of has. I'm having to do some test renders and figure out some new assets I bought for the update of the Extra Credit 0.4 Alpha.

I mean, I never technically said Zina couldn't use demonic powers. LOL!
4.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The longest and most complex scene of the Alpha is done. It's more that 25% of the it. Still looking at a Sunday release for the Extra Credit 0.4 Alpha.
View attachment 2060962
Lets hope for a 12 hour or less release of EC4 alpha again:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish:... laughing.gif

Just joking Doc but as a Cheap Bastard I can't help but make the joke since those evil things over at that site love to be evil to you;):KEK:. Doc did you make the request to take over that page over there to stop them from making you lest money since your needing it to upgrade to that new shiny gpu.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Lets hope for a 12 hour or less release of EC4 alpha again:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish:... View attachment 2060981

Just joking Doc but as a Cheap Bastard I can't help but make the joke since those evil things over at that site love to be evil to you;):KEK:. Doc did you make the request to take over that page over there to stop them from making you lest money since your needing it to upgrade to that new shiny gpu.;)
As long anti-cheap bastards police is on patrol there is no chance for leaks :KEK::HideThePain:
im-on-patrol-spongebob.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Lets hope for a 12 hour or less release of EC4 alpha again:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish:... View attachment 2060981

I'm not gonna worry about. The price of the Alpha is going up to $5 instead of $3. It's what my other games are and they've only been leaked twice. Once 0.5 comes out it's gonna be a minimum of $10 for the Alphas. That's what they originally were. .

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm not gonna worry about. The price of the Alpha is going up to $5 instead of $3. It's what my other games are and they've only been leaked twice. Once 0.5 comes out it's gonna be a minimum of $10 for the Alphas. That's what they originally were. .
$10!?!??!?!?...... You are just evil Doc!!!...;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK:

Doc looks like your going to need a new psu that has the new ATX 3.0 PSU if you want a new 4090 or the new AMD cards (coming out soon). There is a new thing were both 40 series and AMD's new cards will talk to the psu about how much power they can have.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, so everyone give me money so I can afford one. You don't need a home or food. 23 Sisters and Extra Credit is way more important for y'alls well being. Trust me I'm a doctor.
dam Doc .. i had no idea ... although asking for my wallet when its as empty as my bank account isn't asking for much ;)

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes