3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This message is going out to everyone.

I want to thank everyone for accepting Extra Credit. I am very happy everyone is enjoying it. Making it was a gamble. I figured it's success was around 40-50% but I decided to take the chance anyway. Most games from a 3rd person perspective and also focus on the women of the games don't do that well. I'm kind of trying something new and it seems y'all are liking it. I took a really big chance with Extra Credit and it's seeming to pay off. Again, thank you for your support.
View attachment 2067491
Doc.......
Was it a gamble.png
;):KEK::KEK::KEK:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
This message is going out to everyone.

I want to thank everyone for accepting Extra Credit. I am very happy everyone is enjoying it. Making it was a gamble. I figured it's success was around 40-50% but I decided to take the chance anyway. Most games from a 3rd person perspective and also focus on the women of the games don't do that well. I'm kind of trying something new and it seems y'all are liking it. I took a really big chance with Extra Credit and it's seeming to pay off. Again, thank you for your support.
View attachment 2067491
Doc...
Deep breath. Ok, I doubt anyone has ever heard me say this but her goes.
Corsets are the most amazing,beautiful,delicious,sexy,and feminine of all garments. It is one of my kinks for sure...like will get me excited 100% of the time.
So Doc thank you for doing this one :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc...
Deep breath. Ok, I doubt anyone has ever heard me say this but her goes.
Corsets are the most amazing,beautiful,delicious,sexy,and feminine of all garments. It is one of my kinks for sure...like will get me excited 100% of the time.
So Doc thank you for doing this one :)
No problem. I was testing out some new clothes.

• Love
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is an update too all y'all poor bastards here on F95. Because "That Which Shall Not Be Named" is done you will be getting two updates a month from me. One for 23 Sisters and one for Extra Credit. Just so you know if you were a $5 or higher subscriber you'd get 4 updates a month. Just saying. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW!!! LOL! Anyway, I though't I'd tell you. 1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This is an update too all y'all poor bastards here on F95. Because "That Which Shall Not Be Named" is done you will be getting two updates a month from me. One for 23 Sisters and one for Extra Credit. Just so you know if you were a $5 or higher subscriber you'd get 4 updates a month. Just saying. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW!!! LOL! Anyway, I though't I'd tell you. View attachment 2067988
Doc and Boob's.....
Charlie2 on her updates.png
;) :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
bh187-spongebob.gif Anti-cheap bastard police failed, i was on duty here on f95.
Leak was on the same site as always,0.4 thief was the same user who leaked 0.3:FacePalm::HideThePain:
Also that user leaked around 6000 comics and games, it would be hard to report him.
Anyway, i will wait till planned public release date because still i have ounce of dignity in my cheap bastard's soul:HideThePain:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
View attachment 2071596 Anti-cheap bastard police failed, i was on duty here on f95.
Leak was on the same site as always,0.4 thief was the same user who leaked 0.3:FacePalm::HideThePain:
Also that user leaked around 6000 comics and games, it would be hard to report him.
Anyway, i will wait till planned public release date because still i have ounce of dignity in my cheap bastard's soul:HideThePain:
Go ahead and play it. I don't mind.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Well at least the leak happened after the price got down to 5$, and you got some money from when it was on the higher price.
I will wait for the full release. Feels better to play the full update, than play it in pieces.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc not to happy you made an alternate universe so Abere can be with EC's MC :mad:.

Censored review of v0.4a;): Censored who is Censored Censored looks more like Censored than Censored . Censored being Censored guardian is ok. Doc the slow burn is a good pace over Censored Censored Censored (that ended:cry:) and 23 Sister but is starting to look like slow burn is just smoke with no embers;):KEK:. Biggest problem was at the top of the post :mad::mad:. But over all its ok. On one hand I'm sad that those evil son's of Grants leaked it and on the other hand I'm happy I get to play it before packing up my computer.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes