3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
why does nobody move their eyebrows in this game? Its so weird. Kinda breaks the enjoyment of a good looking model.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc not to happy you made an alternate universe so Abere can be with EC's MC :mad:.

Censored review of v0.4a;): Censored who is Censored Censored looks more like Censored than Censored . Censored being Censored guardian is ok. Doc the slow burn is a good pace over Censored Censored Censored (that ended:cry:) and 23 Sister but is starting to look like slow burn is just smoke with no embers;):KEK:. Biggest problem was at the top of the post :mad::mad:. But over all its ok. On one hand I'm sad that those evil son's of Grants leaked it and on the other hand I'm happy I get to play it before packing up my computer.
It will heat up in the second half of the update I promise. This is just the first half of the update. That's what the Alpha is. I'm planning two sex scene in the second half. I'm surprised you didn't like that twist at the beginning. I thought it was original.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It will heat up in the second half of the update I promise. This is just the first half of the update. That's what the Alpha is. I'm planning two sex scene in the second half. I'm surprised you didn't like that twist at the beginning. I thought it was original.
Doc the slow burn is for the whole story so far since the main girls (Niki and Eve) haven't slept with the MC yet compared to your other games with it's we just meet and we are making daunieces like there's no tomorrow.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc the slow burn is for the whole story so far since the main girls (Niki and Eve) haven't slept with the MC yet compared to your other games with it's we just meet and we are making daunieces like there's no tomorrow.
I told everyone this game is way different than 23S and the other. I'm doing a lot of story and development of characters in this game.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I told everyone this game is way different than 23S and the other. I'm doing a lot of story and development of characters in this game.
I'm not saying its a bad thing but it's looking like on of those slice of Life/Romcom manga's about star cross siblings :KEK:

Doc a game like the manga; "Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai" with some of Doc's magic thrown into it would be nice.;):KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm not saying its a bad thing but it's looking like on of those slice of Life/Romcom manga's about star cross siblings :KEK:

Doc a game like the manga; "Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai" with some of Doc's magic thrown into it would be nice.;):KEK:
I'm just trying to make an AVN with a lot less characters. A lot of the characters we've met are just side characters. The MC's harem is only gonna be about 8 girls. If you bang them too quickly the game will end too soon. I want this game to last a while. I'm also trying to tell a story. It does have a beginning, middle and end already thought up.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Another update of EC and another ton of enigmanic science and superpower information. I'm confused almost the same like during playing in 23 siso_O
Update ends up on the worst scene possible, like a fucking teaser. Seeing that feast on bed..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was expecting this... spongebob-spongebob-squarepants.gif :KEK:;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just want to say, don't typecast me. A lot of folks won't even try Extra Credit because they think it will be the same insanity of 23 Sisters. I can guarantee it is not. This game is a lot more like "Single Again" just with a supernatural aspect to it. Please give it a try. View attachment 2085082
Game is Awesome, couldn't tell you before but all hail to you for showing us Abere without glasses Doc, I was in love before now I'm worshipping her!!! I have two godesses now Abere & Tiffany!!!:love::love::love:
gif-bowing-21.gif

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes