3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay, so here's an Extra Credit 0.4 Full Update....um...update. I'm aiming for tomorrow for the release of the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha. That means I'll get to work on the 2nd half of Extra Credit 0.4 on Friday. I am hoping for a release for $5 on the 26th or 27th. I've got some fun ideas. I hope y'all like them. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2104282
"progress report"

If I were Jurassic they'd call me Thesaurus Rex.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
This story is really funny as hell! ;) Will give it a proper review any update soon.

And now something completely different, or maybe not so completely. I'll think I have to restart 23 Sisters again. I must admit, shamefully, that I abandoned that game. :unsure: At that time I thought it was just too much. After having so fun playing this one, maybe I was having PMS or something like that for males when I abandoned it.o_O
:devilish:

PS! I love smilies! :love:(y):ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This story is really funny as hell! ;) Will give it a proper review any update soon.

And now something completely different, or maybe not so completely. I'll think I have to restart 23 Sisters again. I must admit, shamefully, that I abandoned that game. :unsure: At that time I thought it was just too much. After having so fun playing this one, maybe I was having PMS or something like that for males when I abandoned it.o_O

PS! I love smilies! :love:(y):ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I'm glad you like it. The next free update should be next weekend hopefully. I'm going to start working on the second half of 0.4 tmorrow.

Reactions: TheDick69+

dmmt

May 8, 2020

You and me both! lol Same rationale too.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes