3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I wonder why she likes this game so much? View attachment 2084932
My saves somehow got corrupted between releases - I skipped one because I was playing other stuff. I now, for the second time, have to start each of my paths from the beginning.... It is on the 17th release, for those not in the know, and each release is probably close to two hours, give or take, of play...

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For all y'all that follow Extra Credit but not my other games I should probably update y'all on the progress of the next update. I took a week off because I almost burned out from working too much. I have restarted work on 23 Sisters and the Alpha will hopefully be released this weekend or before. That means i will probably star work on the 2nd half of the Extra Credit 0.4 Update early next week and it'll be released the following weekend. Just thought I'd tell y'all. Stay tuned...
1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm bored and there's nothing to watch on TV, so I'm gonna give y'all a rundown of how Extra Credit came to be.

Okay, so I created Abere for 23 Sisters, and explained that she is 2,300+ years old. That exact age serves no purpose. It's completely random. I just wanted her to be old. Anyway, I kind of fell in love with Abere and decided to write some notes on some of the stuff she had lived through. Keep reading Demon at a Crossroads to get more of that. Anyway around April I knew that DLG would be coming to an end soon and needed something to replace it. So, I decided on an Abere prequel. When i originally wrote out the basic story 95% of the game was gonna follow the MC around and his time working at the school. That was before I created Niki. A week before I created Niki I binge watched "To Love Ru" and Momo became my favorite anime girl of all time. I loved how Yūki Rito wanted nothing to do with a harem, but that's the only thing in the world Momo wants for him. I thought it was a genius idea,. So I somewhat replicated it. Niki looks like Momo to honor her. To give a nod to To Love Ru there's a poster of the characters in the show in Abere's bedroom. Anyway, I thought I'd make a white trash demon version of Momo. Now Niki is my favorite character of all my game. I perfected Momo. She had flaws and I got rid of those and made her perfect. I did not plan on the game to focus on Eve and Niki. I just can't stop writing stories with them. They are so fun to write for. Anyway, Extra Credit became a demon in itself. It's getting more popular everyday. Folks who have played it are calling it my "Masterpiece." I didn't know the story would end up where it is. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.
1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so there have been a LOT of leaks of the Alphas. Because of this I an going back to original pricing for the Alpha. $25 will get it to you Day 1 and $10 will get it to you 2 days later. Only $10 and higher will get you the Alpha. I'm really sorry about this but the leaks have been too much. Hopefully this'll stop it. Thanks for your support.
2.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so here's an Extra Credit 0.4 Full Update....um...update. I'm aiming for tomorrow for the release of the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha. That means I'll get to work on the 2nd half of Extra Credit 0.4 on Friday. I am hoping for a release for $5 on the 26th or 27th. I've got some fun ideas. I hope y'all like them. Stay tuned...
1.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes