3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How to make God-tier characters with DAZ3D. it's quite simple. Create a new character roughly every 3.6 days for a year and a half nonstop. That's all there is to it. It's not too hard. It's a lot of work, but it ain't hard.
So you're telling me I'd be a pro modeller after making ~150 characters? Honestly, that doesn't sound too bad compared to other artistic ventures.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Most modern art sucks though. I'm pretty sure modern art is just a money laundering scene. I have no proof though. Shit like this though belongs in a garbage can.
I meant like, I've been playing music for 10+ years and I'm still trash. Nowhere near good enough to make a living. If you told me I could become a competitive modeller in a year and a half, I'd be tempted to give it a shot. I've started looking into learning how to draw, and that doesn't seem to hold any promise either until several years down the line.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Most modern art sucks though. I'm pretty sure modern art is just a money laundering scene. I have no proof though. Shit like this though belongs in a garbage can.
View attachment 2117798
I remember going to MoMA in the early 90s and entering a gallery with about a dozen large canvasses (maybe 6ftx6ft-ish) that were basically just gessoed with a dark charcoal line, maybe two, painted down the canvass (I don't recall any that were horizontal or diagonal). It was a "series".

I've known many artists, and have quite a bit of original art, but some of what gets celebrated is entirely suspect. Like the duct taped banana a couple or three years ago.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I remember going to MoMA in the early 90s and entering a gallery with about a dozen large canvasses (maybe 6ftx6ft-ish) that were basically just gessoed with a dark charcoal line, maybe two, painted down the canvass (I don't recall any that were horizontal or diagonal). It was a "series".

I've known many artists, and have quite a bit of original art, but some of what gets celebrated is entirely suspect. Like the duct taped banana a couple or three years ago.
I like White on White by Malevich.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I meant like, I've been playing music for 10+ years and I'm still trash. Nowhere near good enough to make a living. If you told me I could become a competitive modeller in a year and a half, I'd be tempted to give it a shot. I've started looking into learning how to draw, and that doesn't seem to hold any promise either until several years down the line.
A lot of practice. Just do it over and over. I used to be real bad at creating characters. In fact words like gremlin, gargoyle and Chucky were used to describe my characters in 23 Sisters. With a lot of practice and repetitiveness I've become a great character creator. I've still got a lot to learn with animations and coding, but I get better the more I do it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
A lot of practice. Just do it over and over. I used to be real bad at creating characters. In fact words like gremlin, gargoyle and Chucky were used to describe my characters in 23 Sisters. With a lot of practice and repetitiveness I've become a great character creator. I've still got a lot to learn with animations and coding, but I get better the more I do it.
If your first models come out as goblins, just make a monster corruption game: that way they don't go to waste. :WeSmart:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
NOVEMBER CHALLENGE - If y'all can get me to $1,500 a month on SubscribeStar by December 1st, I promise to abandon Patreon and go full on incest in Extra Credit. I have a way to do it and it will be teased in this update.
View attachment 2121270
hurry-and-buy-rush-sale.gif
You should make big promotion in offtopic threads and art threads then probably you could hit 1800$ or more.
Developers by posting arts here and on deviantart are gaining more supporters. https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/
i'm giving you this advice third time cause you ignored two previous posts :HideThePain:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I'll try it.
You should. Many artists became game developers after some success with selling art on deviantart, people seen that arts in f95 Daz threads.
Moochie(Photo Hunt) and Yuno Gasai(Aqcuainted) are two artists who become game developers.
You're game developer with great ready games, just you need to show your skills to bigger number of people :)

I've seen that arts you've posted and they must be hotter and more naughty to gain people. Nudes would work best!

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes