3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm like a 1/3rd of the way done with the renders for the 2nd of Extra Credit 0.4. It should be done by Friday...maybe Saturday. I aiming for Friday. It will go to $5 and up first than two days later everyone else.

Like I said in a previous post the 2n half is very Abere focused. I also tease what could be some future incest that could happen if requirements are met. Will it happen or will it never come to pass. We'll see.

Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I want to throw something out there. As you know I broke up with my long time girlfriend. It is hitting me a little harder than I thought it would. Please don't be surprised if I promise you a certain day for a release and it's actually a day or two later that it comes out. I'm still kind of grieving from the breakup. We dated for 1 3/4 years. Bare with me. I am doi9ng my best. I am still gonna try to get this out tomorrow though. Just don't be surprised if it's a little late . 12.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm working hard to get the 2nd half of the Extra Credit 0.4 update out to the $5s tonight. That means it'll go free on Sunday. I've been working since 7Am. It's 2PM now. If I have to work another 12 more hours, I'll do it. I've still got the one animation and a few short scenes left to render. I have started coding already and I'm halfway done with that. Stat tuned.
lab1.png

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I'm working hard to get the 2nd half of the Extra Credit 0.4 update out to the $5s tonight. That means it'll go free on Sunday. I've been working since 7Am. It's 2PM now. If I have to work another 12 more hours, I'll do it. I've still got the one animation and a few short scenes left to render. I have started coding already and I'm halfway done with that. Stat tuned.
View attachment 2130360
Do not work to hard or long doc. Most know you put in way to many hours already. A day late is still better than most devs out there. Be well and stay sane.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I want to throw something out there. As you know I broke up with my long time girlfriend. It is hitting me a little harder than I thought it would. Please don't be surprised if I promise you a certain day for a release and it's actually a day or two later that it comes out. I'm still kind of grieving from the breakup. We dated for 1 3/4 years. Bare with me. I am doi9ng my best. I am still gonna try to get this out tomorrow though. Just don't be surprised if it's a little late . View attachment 2128357
i'm sorry to hear that Doc ... i hope life starts getting better for ya (y)

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me or has anybody else had nothing but trouble with the side avatars for the text box?
Every time the speaker changes, there are two or three avatars that cycle through before it settles on the correct one. It's pretty distracting.

It's been going on for quite some time now and I'd figured somebody else would have reported it by now.

Anybody got a quick and dirty on how to turn off the side images?

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes