3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just a reminder and for those of you who don't know, if my SubscribeStar account gets up to $1,500 a month by Dec 1st, I am going to drop Patreon and go full blown incest in Extra Credit. If you played the update, I've kind of teased it. Let's just say "There's a reason the MC's mom didn't want them dating." (Insert Evil Laugh Here) Just so you know, we're less than $100 away from the goal.

View attachment 2135711

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Jesus Christ. Let me explain something here. Just because you are a fan of free speech and what Elon Musk is doing, doesn't make you a MAGA Trump supporter. In fact if you played DLG you would see that I'm not a big fan of Trump. I'm in the middle. If you are, I'm not gonna complain or demonize you. I make fun of the left and the right. That scene with Grant and Joe Biden would have been almost identical, but with Trump if he were president. I don't care who you vote for or if you are a liberal, conservative or in the middle you're awesome. If you voted for Trump, awesome. If you voted for Biden, awesome. I'm here to make you laugh. I will make fun of wokenness even more, because it's a religion and religion is funny. I make fun of religion. Do I believe in God, yes. I do believe God has a sense of humor though. Anyway, I had to write this because on Twitter folks have been seeing me post some Elon Musk memes and I've lost a sub or two because of it. Anyway, thanks for your support. 1.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Jesus Christ. Let me explain something here. Just because you are a fan of free speech and what Elon Musk is doing, doesn't make you a MAGA Trump supporter. In fact if you played DLG you would see that I'm not a big fan of Trump. I'm in the middle. If you are, I'm not gonna complain or demonize you. I make fun of the left and the right. That scene with Grant and Joe Biden would have been almost identical, but with Trump if he were president. I don't care who you vote for or if you are a liberal, conservative or in the middle you're awesome. If you voted for Trump, awesome. If you voted for Biden, awesome. I'm here to make you laugh. I will make fun of wokenness even more, because it's a religion and religion is funny. I make fun of religion. Do I believe in God, yes. I do believe God has a sense of humor though. Anyway, I had to write this because on Twitter folks have been seeing me post some Elon Musk memes and I've lost a sub or two because of it. Anyway, thanks for your support. View attachment 2136636
Uh? Doc what happened? Someone complained about the game? I'm a leftist ( you could say) but I laughed hard both for Biden and Trump's jokes they were fenomenal imho, but it was satire, I mean it should be obvious that this all for fun and nothing else.:unsure:
I would say the heavier the jokes, the better the result at least for me.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Uh? Doc what happened? Someone complained about the game? I'm a leftist ( you could say) but I laughed hard both for Biden and Trump's jokes they were fenomenal imho, but it was satire, I mean it should be obvious that this all for fun and nothing elese.:unsure:
I would say the heavier the jokes, the better the result at least for me.:)
Apparently some folks unsubbed because they think I'm a MAGA Trump supporter because I support free speech on Twitter.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've noticed it mostly in Doc's threads, but some of the images won't load immediately - it could be their size, server traffic, etc. Usually a refresh or two clears it up.
And Doc5252 Productions - I only think I notice it more on your threads because you tend to post lots of renders while others do not. I think it's a site issue, not a "you" issue. You're images are nice sized, but seem to run under 500kb, which is a great sized image, but not so large that they should cause an issue - the sigs most people have are around 1Mb and they load fine. I have a new custom sig that's about 13Mb, so it sometimes has problems, but the others do not.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I've noticed it mostly in Doc's threads, but some of the images won't load immediately - it could be their size, server traffic, etc. Usually a refresh or two clears it up.
It is not just doc's threads. It happens in many were the dev posts pictures in the actual thread. File size might have a small role to play as well,but they do eventually load. So not just a doc thing,of that I am sure.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I want to tell you all about a poll that was recently done on SubscribeStar. I did a poll to see if my subs wanted me to double the development time or keep things the way they are. Double the development time won by a long shot. That means that we'll only have 1 game updated per month instead of two. One month will be 23 Sisters the next will be Extra Credit. This will probably start in Feb. 1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, I have finished the update to 23 Sisters, so I'm gonna take my days off, then on Tuesday it's back to work on the Extra Credit 0.5 Alpha. I'm very excited for this update. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty confident that it won't leak this time. So no Alpha for y'all. It was never meant to be released to the public. Y'all should appreciate that I'm awesome and am nice enough to release it when it leaks!! LOL! Anyway, stay tuned...

1.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well, I have finished the update to 23 Sisters, so I'm gonna take my days off, then on Tuesday it's back to work on the Extra Credit 0.5 Alpha. I'm very excited for this update. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty confident that it won't leak this time. So no Alpha for y'all. It was never meant to be released to the public. Y'all should appreciate that I'm awesome and am nice enough to release it when it leaks!! LOL! Anyway, stay tuned...

View attachment 2161628
I'm still sad that something like that happened, while I can understand the pirate mentality (sadly I'm one of them at least until I will get a job again), I would like that they give some time to those who payed for helping you to enjoy the game, and wait 'til the public release to put it here ( I know it's a mere wish but alas...), fingers crossed Doc. :) (y)

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes