3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I want to be clear on the new release and who gets what. The Alpha will be released to $25 first. Two days later it'll be released for $10. That is all who is getting the Alpha. Even if it leaks I'm not gonna release it to everyone anymore. Once the Alphas are out for both games I'll start work on the 2nd half of Extra Credit. That'll be released to $5 and up exclusively for 7 days. After 7 days it'll go to everyone. It's gonna be about a month for anyone under $5 to get each game from update start to update finish. II just wanted to explain all this so no one gets confused.
5.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so here's what's happening. I should finish up the Extra Credit 0.5 Alpha script tomorrow. If that happens expect the Alpha out hopefully by Wed. I have decided that after the Alpha I'm gonna work on Tomboy Supremacy. That'll give me some more time to make the ending of 23 Sisters better. It's good how it is, but i think I can make it great. I just need a little more time for it.

Next Thursday is one of the biggest US holidays of the year, Thanksgiving. I will be taking off next Thursday to the following Tuesday. I will have family over and I won't be able to do much work. Once my family leaves I'll start work on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Demo.

Anyway, stay tuned...
Abere.png

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Okay, so here's what's happening. I should finish up the Extra Credit 0.5 Alpha script tomorrow. If that happens expect the Alpha out hopefully by Wed. I have decided that after the Alpha I'm gonna work on Tomboy Supremacy. That'll give me some more time to make the ending of 23 Sisters better. It's good how it is, but i think I can make it great. I just need a little more time for it.

Next Thursday is one of the biggest US holidays of the year, Thanksgiving. I will be taking off next Thursday to the following Tuesday. I will have family over and I won't be able to do much work. Once my family leaves I'll start work on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Demo.

Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2174743
Have a great holiday doc.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2174743
Wish you a great holiday Doc. :)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2174743
Happy Thanksgiving Doc! :giggle: IMG_20221117_094225.jpg

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so there's been a slight change of plans for the release of Extra Credit's 0.5 Alpha. My family was supposed to come over Wed night and stay until Tuesday. Things have changed. My family is coming tonight and will be here until Friday. My brother is the head nurse at a hospital so everyone has to work around his schedule. His schedule changed so we had to do things a little different. For those of you that don't live in the United States, Thursday is our second biggest holiday of the year after Christmas, Thanksgiving. It's a major holiday to meet up with family. My family lives hundreds of miles away from me and I only get to see them once or twice a year. This means that the Alpha probably won't come out until Sunday or Monday. I do have the first scene done and I've setup all the other scenes. I've also tested out all the new Japanese assets. I will try to get some work done when I can. I will probably post some random renders on Twitter or some other sites, but overall I'm not gonna be online too much. Probably...Maybe..I don't know. We'll see. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to my American brothers and sisters.
9999999999999999999999999.png

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Okay, so there's been a slight change of plans for the release of Extra Credit's 0.5 Alpha. My family was supposed to come over Wed night and stay until Tuesday. Things have changed. My family is coming tonight and will be here until Friday. My brother is the head nurse at a hospital so everyone has to work around his schedule. His schedule changed so we had to do things a little different. For those of you that don't live in the United States, Thursday is our second biggest holiday of the year after Christmas, Thanksgiving. It's a major holiday to meet up with family. My family lives hundreds of miles away from me and I only get to see them once or twice a year. This means that the Alpha probably won't come out until Sunday or Monday. I do have the first scene done and I've setup all the other scenes. I've also tested out all the new Japanese assets. I will try to get some work done when I can. I will probably post some random renders on Twitter or some other sites, but overall I'm not gonna be online too much. Probably...Maybe..I don't know. We'll see. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to my American brothers and sisters.
View attachment 2184463
Your lucky :) My brother is only 10 or 12 crow miles from me. He was here this morning at 6:15 and woke me up :( when he is here I can't do any thing here??? He thinks I play with Dolls!!! That's what he thinks DAZ is :) He also has a more warped sense of humor than even you do !!! Which means I can't do anything until he leaves ( about now ) Twice a year would be a blessing... :)

Oh and he fucks with the dog too, and get her all sideways for half a day........

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes