3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm back to work full-time. Thanks for letting me have some days of for Thanksgiving. It shouldn't take too many days to render the Alpha because there's no animations in it. I'm still looking at Sunday or Monday. Just so you know, the render is supposed to look kind of dark. It's supposed to be 6AM where they are.
View attachment 2192586
To me, looks more underexposed than "early morning".
shr1.jpg

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The renders are coming along quick and smoothly. I'm not gonna promise this, but if things keep going the way they are, I might be able to get the Alpha out tomorrow.

The new girl on the right is name Akai. She's from Japan. Well, she half Japanese. Her mother was Japanese. With the pink hair, I'll let y'all guess who her father is.
cow3.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
2-4-1 Reparations. Enjoy!!
View attachment 2188989
Finally back home and able to spend a little time with my hobbies. I just wanted to get back to you and say thanks so much for the reparations. They are greatly appreciated and accepted with gratitude.

I don't want to sound greedy or entitled, but, when hearing "reparations", one thinks: shouldn't proper reparations be 40 renders and an animation? ;)

And, I realize, most of us aren't subscribers, but are a couple generations removed; still, we feel the pain of our forebears.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of you waiting for the next adventure of Niki and Eve, it's gonna be a few weeks. I've got to do the demo and Alpha for my new game Tomboy Supremacy, then the Alpha to 23 Sisters. Once that's done I'll start on the full update to Extra Credit 0.5. Also it won't go for free until about a week after the initial release. 3.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm thinking about starting a religion called "The Church of Nikism." It'd be a spinoff of Satanism like Christianity is a spinoff of Judaism. Anyone wanna join? View attachment 2201412
I'm thinking this could be problematic if "The Big Guy" doesn't get his cut of the donations and sacrifices. ;)

(And look at that - it did automatically change all of my old posts.)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here is what I've deduced. Nude renders will be exclude to SubscribeStar. I will be doing nude renders of old characters that will go to $5 subscribers and higher. I posted on of Niki last night. The $10 subscribers will be getting new characters nudes exclusively. I posted one of Mary Sue from Tomboy Supremacy this morning. I will try to do a couple of each per week. Thanks for your patience with me.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A little update for you Extra Credit fans. Most of you know that I'm working on a new game which will replace 23 Sisters in the coming months. It is called Tomboy Supremacy. The demo has been released here on F95. I will be releasing an Alpha for that early this coming week for certain tiers. Once that is done I'll be releasing the full update to it. Once TS's full update is out I will begin work on the Alpha for the next update to 23 Sisters. After that I'll start work on the full update to Extra Credit. The Alpha for it has been released already. I haven't forgot. Don't worry. 2.png

• Love
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm gonna do something of a contest for new subscribers on SubscribeStar. First off, I have two goals, 300 subs or $1,800 a month. The contest will be the person who gets me to one of these will win a prize. I will create a custom character for you in-game. There will also be a 2nd and 3rd place prize to but I haven't decided on those yet. Try to think something up. 3.png

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I got my review, 5*, taken away because I haven't given any reasons for why I like the game.

"
The humor here is the great divider. Either you have a great sense of humor, like me, and love the game. Else you're without humor and give it one star. ;)

Because this game live on it's humor, the great renders and the lovely LIs. The humor here is the same as in 23 Sisters, but the story is a lot of different. So, making a comparision between them is difficult. (Btw, as I loved this game I've restarted 23 Sisters, I had abandoned it, and like it much more this time.) Still, I think this one is the better of them.

So, try it, and as I said, either you love it or hate it. There will not be many 3* here is my thought."

I can see three reasons I gave. 1. The humor. 2. The great renders and 3. LOveley LIs. Taken away my review is just completely nonsense according to me. Also I compare it with 23 Sisters, so players who have played that get also a 4th reason.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I got my review, 5*, taken away because I haven't given any reasons for why I like the game.

"
The humor here is the great divider. Either you have a great sense of humor, like me, and love the game. Else you're without humor and give it one star. ;)

Because this game live on it's humor, the great renders and the lovely LIs. The humor here is the same as in 23 Sisters, but the story is a lot of different. So, making a comparision between them is difficult. (Btw, as I loved this game I've restarted 23 Sisters, I had abandoned it, and like it much more this time.) Still, I think this one is the better of them.

So, try it, and as I said, either you love it or hate it. There will not be many 3* here is my thought."

I can see three reasons I gave. 1. The humor. 2. The great renders and 3. LOveley LIs. Taken away my review is just completely nonsense according to me. Also I compare it with 23 Sisters, so players who have played that get also a 4th reason.
You should report it to the Mods. I'm not sure why they would delete it.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes